Search results

1. B

Hotel for playoff weekend available

In case anyone is still looking for accommodation for the weekend following the victory over Sheffield, there is still one room available as detailed above. Thanks Viv
  2. B

Just as an update, there is now only one room available, thanks.
  3. B

Friends of mine have two double rooms booked at the Travelodge Riverside (about a mile from the train station), arriving Friday 2nd and leaving Monday 5th. They are now unable to use these rooms, but they have unfortunately prepaid and can't get a refund. The rooms are £96 each for the entire...
  4. B

Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

You mean the so-called fan who manhandled Mike and snatched the sticks out of his hands (and I use this wording against my instincts, I was sitting next to him and would put it much more strongly). How you can applaud such behaviour is beyond me, I thought we knew each other better than that.
  5. B

Shirt Auction - Where has the Poppy Appeal Money Gone?

Re: shirt auction Doh! The Watkins did indeed sell for £80, my list is in a different order so I overlooked that one when I was typing it out.
  6. B

Re: shirt auction The complete list of prices is as follows: Crisp £70 Symonds £110 Jarvis £170 Davies £150 Hartwick £160 Fisher £80 Stone £130 Towe £220 Hayes £80 Michel £190 Richardson £180 Latulippe £200 Miller £200 Birbraer £190 Hill £170 Voth £210 Lyle £150 Brabon £90 Romfo £100 Adams...
  7. B

Re: shirt auction Please read this link: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities/gift_aid/rules/auctions.htm before you decide to do this. It is clearly stated in this article that payments made for items won in charity auctions can only have a portion of the price allocated to Gift Aid, and then...
  8. B

Game Worn Shirts (Split off thread)

Re: Brad Voth Shirt Auction When I pay my £195, I expect to get the shirt that is worn from the beginning of September to a game shortly before Christmas, with the exception of any games played in cup shirts, or the one game the player wears the shirt of his back shirt. That, after all, is...
  9. B

Game Worn Devils Jersey from Historic Match

Hi, got your PM but still can't reply, there must be a problem somewhere! I'm very interested in the jersey, but I don't want to post contact info on this thread. Would you be able to PM me your email address? Thanks!
  10. B

Game Worn Devils Jersey from Historic Match

Re: Game Worn Devils Jersey from Historic Match 2006 ASHIPP, you have PMs disabled, please PM me, thanks.
  11. B

One for Finny?

That would only have been until the imports were gassed. I have a very vague idea that Franny might have been captain at some point that season, but not sure. It may have been another temporary thing.
  12. B

Playoff Jersey Auction

It's not the first time there have been two sets per team, the first two years this was run there were two sets per team (at a starting bid of £50, if I remember rightly) as in those days we were allowed a group stage with each team playing 3 home and 3 away games. Since they screwed up the...
  13. B

Farewell to the Player

Again, based on what I understand from the office (you could always phone them up and check), only if you are paying for it on the night. As far as I know, it's not enough to go along and say "I think I want a season ticket, can I come in" and then change your mind and not pay for one.
  14. B

Farewell to the Player

There are just a few things I would like to say on this topic. Firstly, and I think most importantly, if the club say such and such an event is only open to this category of fan, then that's what it is and should remain. They shouldn't do a u-turn because of a few people on a forum - that...
  15. B

Ladies Night

I think the menu is some sort of melon based starter, lamb or risotto (depending if you went veggie) for the main and don't quote me on this but I'm sure I remember something about chocolate mousse for desert (I'm hoping!). They're saying nowt about the format, all they've said is no auctions...
  16. B

Spare ticket for Ladies Night available

The ticket is still available, if anyone is interested, come and see me on the shirt off his back stand before the game tonight, or at the front of block 8 during the period breaks.
  17. B

Angelic_Devil, I've sent you a PM.
  18. B

My friend isn't a season ticket holder so she paid £38.50. Having said that, if you're a season ticket holder and you want the ticket, I expect she won't mind if you pay £35 for it as at this stage it looks like she's not going to get anything back otherwise.
  19. B

Hi all, a friend who was going with me to Ladies Night has had to pull out, so I have her ticket available if anyone wants it. Cheers, Viv.
  20. B

Franny's Fright Night

Don't know whether or not we're going, but as the programme said it's a fancy dress night and the team will be in costume, I would be doing fancy dress if we go - I'd hate to turn up in civvies when everyone else has made an effort. And if the players have been told they have to dress up, I'm...