Search results

1. Marty

DEVILS v Blaze - Tue 26 (FO 6pm - home) & Wed 27 (FO 7:30pm (away) ) Dec 2017 - League - Chat/Updat

Devils appear to have the ‘never give up’ attitude going on. Well done guys. Keep it going. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Marty

Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames - Sat 14 Oct 2017 - C Cup - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

As we are we will lose all of our championships and the league. No way is this a league winning team. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Marty

Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames - Sat 14 Oct 2017 - C Cup - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Guildford looked a good team. But to be beaten at home as the reigning champs with a supposed improved team just isn’t right. We have gone backwards. Recruitment is tough and it may take a while for new players to gel but too many doing nothing. Didn’t have this last season. Sent from my...
  4. Marty

All of our replacements this year are downgrades. If we had last year’s team we wouldn’t be in this position. Is Paris sunk into concrete? He doesn’t move. Reddick? Crowder? No. Tried but not much out of them. The only new player is keep is Faryna. I’m utterly gutted and disappointed. Bring...
  5. Marty

Devils v Belfast Giants - Sat 7 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Smith was crap but we didn’t take our chances. He was equally crap to both teams so don’t think he made much difference to the result. We have GOT to be cleverer and protect leads and be more savvy. Can’t let a 3-1 lead go like this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Marty

Devils v Belfast Giants - Sat 7 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Entertaining game. Thought we were going to run away with it after first 15 minutes but fair play to Belfast they energised themselves and did us. They were clinical with every goal. We had chances but failed to convert them. No huge failings, D Looked a bit sloppy at times but just one of those...
  7. Marty

CROWDER

Not expecting to win but as long as not a hammering and I’ll be satisfied. Concentrate on our league now but hopefully do us proud in CHL too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Marty

Blaze vSteelers

What a bizarre start to the season. Anyone could win anything it seems. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Marty

Blaze vSteelers

5-1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Marty

Devils Vs Braehead Clan - Sat 30 Sept 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Good and solid win by Devils. Much deserved shutout score live. Didn’t see a league winning team quite yet due to the poorness of the Clan but far improved from last week. Found the first a bit shonky but the Devils got better as the game progressed. Happy with that performance overall. Sent...
  11. Marty

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

I was debating on taking a day off work to get to this game, boy am I glad I didn't, also I'm glad I didn't spend a tenner and watch it in work. I'd be absolutely gutted.
  12. Marty

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

What is going on?!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Marty

Cardiff Devils in EA NHL18

I've corrected the player numbers for a few of the players but they still show up wrong whilst playing the game, anyone know how to change them properly?
  14. Marty

Cardiff Devils in EA NHL18

I bought it today and can’t find any CHL modes or league. Can’t find any trace of our Devils.
  15. Marty

Guildford Flames v Devils - Sun 10 Sep 2017 - C Cup - Chat/Updates

Not wishing to be negative but last night's result didn't hugely surprise me (apart from the actual scoreline), this due to what I watched at IAW on Saturday night, yes we got the win against MKL but I thought the performance was hugely lacking. Something isn't right with this team, I trust...
  16. Marty

Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 9 Sep 2017 - Challenge cup - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

I haven't yet been to a game this season to collect my season ticket. Can anyone confirm that this game is included in the ST?
  17. Marty

FINAL LIVE ON BBC TV AND RADIO!!!

Why are Cardiff CAR and Sheffield STE on the BBC scoreboard?
  18. Marty

Second semi final

Totally agree, the Steelers will be out for massive revenge tomorrow. I'm sure Lordo and co know but we have to play clever, powerful and clinical. We cannot rest thinking that we will just win as we've had the better of them all season. This is going to be the biggest test all year.
  19. Marty

Elite league award nominations

Martin has been my favourite player since he arrived, however I think Haddad should be crowned king of the world after his performances this season. He's been immense.
  20. Marty

Player of the week....

Absolutely. Well done. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk