Search results

1. J

No attraction to watch the devils

hi all last season me and my family had season tickets but due to a lesser paid job could not afford to get them again this season,gutted. But therfore wanted to come down and watch and support the team as much as possible,im an avid watcher of MNL and frequently visit this site BUT and its a...
  2. J

Stingrays v Devils - 29/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Stingrays v Devils - 29/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Upda 4 o/t losses and 5 shootout losses = 9 points,those extra 9 points would currently put us 2 behind panthers with 2 games in hand. those points would certainly make us title contenders. seems 2 me where the improvement needs 2 be made.
  3. J

Devils v Giants - 25/01 - 7:30pm - CC 1st Leg - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Giants - 25/01 - 7:30pm - CC 1st Leg - Chat/Upd i watched murphy in the warm up and thought he was poor,i know its the warm up but seemed 2 let a few shots in through the body and legs,hills goal proved that and il take a deflected adams goal past him all nite long. i think a few...
  4. J

Devils v Panthers - 08/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 08/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat brilliant effort off the team tonight even tho we were short benched. only negative ive got is i thought our powerplay was poor, i know we scored from a pp, but in my opinion i dont think we shoot enough at goal. we had a 5 on 3 for...
  5. J

Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Capitals v Devils - 27/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat sounds like an exciting finish to the end of the game. brilliant 4 point christmas. bring on the giants and blaze, another 4 points there would set us up superbly for the new year.
  6. J

Coventry Away New Years Eve Special

hi,me and my family are going up for this game,five of us altogether,our first ever away game,cant wait.