Search results

1. CrazySquish

EIHL Tough Guys 15/16

EIHL Tough Guys 15/16 In case anyone was interested here is a list of players who usually get into the rough and tough stuff for next season. Belfast : Adam Keefe Matt Nickerson Braehead : Chris Bruton Danny McIver Cardiff : Leigh Salters Trevor Hendrikx Coventry : Boris Valabik Dundee ...
  2. CrazySquish

Jake Morissette Penalty Shot King

Tribute to our penalty shot king https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzbjRL5 ... OFC2fhRvBg
  3. CrazySquish

Selling Ice Hockey Equipment Bundle/Package £100

Selling an ice hockey equipment bundle for £100 if anyone is interested it includes: Bauer Nexus 400 Shoulder (Medium, for height 5"7 to 5"11, chest size 38" to 42"), Bauer Nexus 400 Shin (13") Bauer Nexus 400 Elbow pads (Medium) Reebok pants (Medium, waist 32" to 36", for heigth 5"7 to 5"10)...
  4. CrazySquish

Tough Guys EIHL 14/15

Though I'd make a list of all the tough guys in the EIHL so far this season for all the fans of the rough and tough stuff. Belfast Adam Keefe Braehead Chris Frank Cardiff Jesse Mychan Doug Clarkson Andrew Lord Tyson Marsh Coventry Mike Egener Kyle Bochek Dundee Brad Plumton Edinburgh...
  5. CrazySquish

Cardiff Devils Warm Up Songs

Anyone know all the warm up songs from this season?
  6. CrazySquish

Brad Voth DVD for Christmas

Do I need to go to the desk to place an order on the Brad Voth DVD on Sunday?
  7. CrazySquish

Devils Gym Video

Does anyone know the song that was used in the new video last night ?
  8. CrazySquish

Season Tickets Pick Up

On the first home league game of the season, can you pick up the season tickets from the desk at the entrance of the rink ?
  9. CrazySquish

Best Welsh Player ?

Who do you think is the best Welsh ice hockey player of this generation and who is the best Welsh ice hockey player ever ?
  10. CrazySquish

New York Rangers v New Jersey Devils Brawl at the start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlLbJHKw8M
  11. CrazySquish

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants CC Semi Final Preview Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKdAguRAvVo
  12. CrazySquish

Play The Game

I'm interested in starting I'm 14 I can't skate backwards or hockey stop would they teach me this at play the game. I haven't skated in ages but Im really eager to start ice hockey. I've read on the website about it but I'd like more info and peoples opinions ect
  13. CrazySquish

Sky Sports

Our home highlights weren't shown on the Sky Sports Highlight Show and there not on YouTube what's going on ?
  14. CrazySquish

Highlights of Games

We didn't get highlights on YouTube of the Braehead Clan game and now there is no highlights at the moment of the Coventry Blaze game ? I realy want to see G batter Jurynec again !!! :)
  15. CrazySquish

Sheffield Away Block

Where is the away block for us at the Motorpoint Arena ?
  16. CrazySquish

Did Chris Frank fight King twice on Saturday ?

Hey guys i wasn't at the Steelers game but i read The Inferno match review and it said Frank and King went at it twice and i wasn't sure if this was correct ?
  17. CrazySquish

Jerseys Home Away Cup ?

So last night we played in White which i thought was our Challenge Cup jersey but last night was a League game dose anyone know what colours we play in Home Away Cup ?
  18. CrazySquish

Voth fightting

Why didnt Voth drop the globes against Keefe and Lepine he better not do it all season i dont understand ?
  19. CrazySquish

Just an idea

Thought that we could make a new chant instead of just Devils etc all the time ?
  20. CrazySquish

First Match:-Sheffield Steelers Ledgends 7-3 Cardiff Devils

Apparently Vezio Sacratini played awesome Sheffield Goals:- 1st Period:- Abel 3:01 assisted by Lafreniere, Longstaff 15:09 assisted by Wilson Brebant 19:40 assisted by Willman and Abel again at 19:59 assisted by Longstaff 2nd Period:-Blaisdell unnasisted at 27:11 Plommer 27:17 assisted by...