Search results

1. shoes_off

Jersey Sponsorship Process

Hi all, I'm thinking of sponsoring a jersey this year for the first time but am a little confused by the process. Basically, I would like to sponsor a red jersey of pretty much 'any' player, however, I can only afford to sponsor one. The website says: "You can put your name in as many of the...
  2. shoes_off

Challenge Cup 'tree'? Who plays who?

Does anyone know who we would be playing in the semi final and final if we progress against Belfast tomorrow? The playoff treeon the EIHL website seems to be broken :(
  3. shoes_off

Taz Mania breaks out article

What on earth is Brent Pope going on about in this article???? :?:
  4. shoes_off

Bannister Leaves Braehead

Quite shocked by this, Bannister is off to Owen Sound Attack in the OHL. Clan fans are probably feeling exactly as we did when we first heard about Tylor. I thought Bannister had already pledged commitment to Braehead, but he's obviously been offered a good deal...
  5. shoes_off

What's happening with Tim Burrows?

I just think it's strange that he hasn't signed yet. Would hate to lose him (as well as Sam) to another club. :?
  6. shoes_off

Drums and Block 2/3

Having been to a few away games this season, I've found the atmosphere to far surpass that at home games. I think this is because the drummers and the noisy people are all together. I know the drummers used to have their own little 'platfrom' in the old rink, but I was just wondering if...
  7. shoes_off

Scottish Double Header 2nd & 3rd March

Braehead and Dundee. Anyone going to this? I'm considering it...flights and hotels are cheap and there are no home games that weekend...hmmmmm :?: :?:
  8. shoes_off

Help me with the name of a song!

There was a song played last night in the second period after one of the scraps...its like a Russian war march type song. Mostly vocal, quite slow paced - everyone does a rhythmic clap or foot stomp to it... Does anyone know what song I'm talking about and what it's called?!?!!!
  9. shoes_off

Team photo in Echo tonight

A nice A3 pull out of the team at the back of the sports section in the Echo tonight. Just a shame there's not a high res version to use as desktop wallpaper!
  10. shoes_off

Intro video

I was pleased to hear the same entrance tune for this season but disappointed to see the same video being used...especially since Finnerty is one of the first players on there! I hope there are some plans to put together a new one early on in the season.
  11. shoes_off

Songs played at the BBT

I'm trying to make a cd of all the songs played at the bbt (warm up and during game), this is what I have so far: Motorhead - Ace of Spades Young Soul Rebels - I've Got Soul Taio Cruz - Dynamite Chase & Status - Let You Go Bryan Adams - We're Gonna Win Danzel - Put Your Hands Up In The Air...
  12. shoes_off

Stevie Lyle Song?

I've been thinking that Stevie deserves his own song for his testimonial year... Here's my idea [sang to the Robin Hood Whistle Song] Stevie Lyle is our goalie, Stevie Lyle is a red, Stevie Lyle - 30s on his back, He's Cardiff born and bred. Yes I drew inspiration from 'Steven Gerrard is our...
  13. shoes_off

New Jerseys?

Anyone know when the new jerseys are coming out? Also, where do you go to get player's names printed on the back? Do they do this at the Devils or do you need to take them to a third party? First post on Inferno...first season ticket season coming up!! Cheers!