Search results

1. H

Hang the blessed DJ

I have no agenda with the organisation at all, I promise you that. I only commented as I witnessed the drummer and 2 friends flash their season tickets in an attempt to gain entry through a different door. It's been openly said by at least one of them that their season tickets are freebies. I'm...
  2. H

Hang the blessed DJ

I beg to differ, I can mostly be found on game night by the DJ box. A few weeks ago I witnessed the 3 people (drummer and 2 mates) attempt to come in via the door by the DJ box. I don't know why but the steward turned them away, but all 3 of them flashed season tickets. One of them has told...
  3. H

Hang the blessed DJ

The drummer is actually paid, him and his 2 mates are also given season tickets. I know this because one of my mates is one of the freebie ST holders that go with him.
  4. H

Official Club Statement

Apparently Shannon signed over the cardiff devils intellectual property to Ragan on the understanding Ragan would give it to the supporters club. Ragan then stuck two fingers up as soon as Shannon signed on the dotted line. I heard that straight from the horses mouth! That unfortunately is...
  5. H

Official Club Statement

Its a known fact that Brent Pope has a very lucrative deal with the BBC for the winter Olympics and Paralympics, a lot more than a devils salary pays him, so what happens when January comes and he leaves to cover the Olympics?????? It WILL happen! The Devil Himself
  6. H

G given a month

I get your point, maybe I'm looking too much into it. He could've put everyone's mind at rest and said "Brent pope will not coach the cardiff devils", that silences everyone then. I agree that if results do not improve then a reshuffle is needed, but I would hope for someone with a lot better...
  7. H

tonights web cast

Don't know if this has been asked, but can you get the webcast on an ipad?
  8. H

G given a month

Note that it says "Brent Pope will not be PLAYER coach", says nothing about not being head coach though? I agree the statement answers some questions, but I can't help but think that the whole truth is not being told?
  9. H

Cardiff Devils v Esbjerg - 31/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason #2

He did nothing of importance all game, silly tweet really. If he'd have had a stormer then fair enough, but he was poor at best.
  10. H

Cardiff Devils v Esbjerg - 31/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason #2

The headbutt was really stupid, but maybe he was just trying to make a statement in front of his home fans, hopefully it was a one-off now he's debuted at the BBT? The incident at the block 8 steps was 2 DCF "officials" arguing with a steward and one of them using foul language to him, and...
  11. H

The Banned Fan

A huge pinch of salt? Apparently its not just a rumour as a few people have emailed Brent and he's confirmed a meeting will be held soon to "review" the ban, with the banned person present. At the very earliest the ban shouldn't be reviewed until the end of next season IMO, at the moment only...
  12. H

The Banned Fan

As do most devils press statements lol.
  13. H

The Banned Fan

The police didn't seem to agree with you, IIRC the police asked olsonif he wished to press charges for assault after viewing the video, Olson declined to press charges. I think the fan should serve at least 3 of the 5 seasons, at the moment he has only served 4 months or so. If it was football...
  14. H

The Banned Fan

It's been said by the banned person himself to several people, it was also mentioned by lots of people in the last few games of the season. Several people heard it last night at the devils farewell thing. It needs someone from the club to come forward and confirm, as it could be a rumour, off...
  15. H

Paul Ragan to make an announcement about NHL situation

And that's what all this is over?????? Maybe the rest of the match night volunteers should make a stand on this? This sounds like a dictatorship to me, an "agree with me or your out" attitude. Will all the volunteers be watching what they say from now on? You have goal judges, 50/50 sellers...
  16. H

Cardiff 'fan' banned

It's the other way around I think? Common Assault or ABH? In law, the only factors that distinguish Common Assault from Assault occasioning Actual Bodily Harm (contrary to section 47 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861) are the degree of injury that results and the sentence available...
  17. H

Cardiff 'fan' banned

Shocking announcement from the club. Sending a terrible message out. A "fan" assaults a player, a steward gets assaulted by a "fan" for trying to stop the fan abusing opposition players , and 2 idiots threatening a player in the penalty box, yet the club hands out ONE paltry ban? The club are...
  18. H

Cardiff 'fan' banned

Those 2 "donuts" have now been identified, more than 1 witness confirming Olsen was threatened with "we'll be waiting for you in the car park after the game" by them. Pathetic behaviour, at least the club now have their names. Lets see what's done there.
  19. H

Blaze 'Friendly'

To be honest, the shambles on parking was down to the club and no-one else. The club backtracked on the "charge" when they finally got the message that they were breaking the law, they changed it to a "donation" which most People gladly paid. If they had bothered checking if they were allowed to...
  20. H

Parking cost rise

I understand that the stewards run the carpark for the devils, might be wrong but i'm only stating what i've been told. I know that the head steward has posted on here from time to time and it would be interesting to know what his instructions have been with regards to what to do if someone...