Search results

1. T

Wanted - Rob Davison jersey

I’m looking to fill a space on my office wall and I’d really like a Davison jersey. Let me know if you’ve got one you’d consider selling.
  2. T

Huge Haul of Gameworn Jerseys For Sale

Don’t suppose you’ve got a Regan Darby in the collection that you’d like to sell?
  3. T

Pete Russell confirmed as Head Coach

https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/new-coach/
  4. T

Pete Russell confirmed as Head Coach

Confirmed on Twitter a few mins ago.
  5. T

Wanted - Jerseys

Hi there I’ve got space on my wall for two more framed jerseys. Ideally, I’d like to find two of the following - Rob Davison Regan Darby Nathan Rempel Brad Voth Easy to see when I was living in Cardiff and able to watch a lot of games! PM if you have anything suitable you’d be willing to...
  6. T

Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

Brodeur was excellent but 0/5 against the worst PK in the league just isn’t good enough for a team with league title aspirations. PP looked one dimensional and the absence of a Fournier-type player was glaring today.
  7. T

Darby jersey for sale?

Still hoping to find one if anyone is looking to sell?
  8. T

Thinning the jersey collection

Could you please add a picture of the Davison jersey? Thanks!
  9. T

Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

Watched it on tv. Not a great game. Struggling to understand McNally’s value to the team really.
  10. T

Darby jersey for sale?

Has anyone got a Regan Darby game worn jersey that they’d consider selling?
  11. T

Looking for game worn jerseys

I might be interested in this. how much are you looking for?
  12. T

Regan Darby jersey?

I’m after a Darby gamer. I Imagine I’m probably the only person who would want one(!), but let me know if anyone has one they would like to offload. Thanks. Tommy.
  13. T

Challenge Cup Final Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

I’m after 2 tickets in the Devils section. Happy to pay a premium.
  14. T

Challenge cup ticket!

I’d be very interested in these too. Happy to pay a premium.
  15. T

Best Devils Fighter...?

Possible dark horse - Regan Darby? Tougher than people realised and I don’t remember him losing many/any. His pasting of Belak turned the tide in the 2006/7 Challenge Cup final.
  16. T

Best Devils Fighter...?

I’m expecting more fireworks in the Giants game tonight! Louis has looked comfortable against Pelech in their two fights. Got me thinking...he’s done well against some tough guys since joining the team. Where would you rank him in the list of best Devils fighters? What does your top 5 all time...
  17. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I don’t think that’s necessarily the case. I could triple my salary in London, but I live in the South West for the quality of life etc. People aren’t always chasing money. In fact, a lot of people place job satisfaction etc above the pay. If the Devils can offer a great environment, chance of...
  18. T

Ice Hockey betting

Bet for tonight - Devils to beat Blaze by 2 or more goals Guildford to beat MK Fife to beat Dundee Odds of 7.8-1
  19. T

Faryna Leaves

Anyone have any ideas of who might be available to replace Faryna?
  20. T

Faryna Leaves

It’s a shame that we’ve lost Faryna. Definitely true ‘Devils material’ with his gritty style of play and solid all-round game. We seem to have plenty of firepower from the other forwards. With that in mind, I’d like to see a crease-clearing, hard-hitting player fill that slot. Doesn’t have to...