Search results

1. P

Giants v Devils - Playoff Final! - Sunday 16th April @ 1700

Todd and owners have to get rid of DuPont and Horn please listen to all the fans this season has been a disaster no consistency at all ,changes need to be made during the off season ,please no more rookie coaches this devils team needs a compatent and experience coach to go for league title...
  2. P

Steelers v Devils - PO Semi-Final - 15th April 23 - 1900 FO

Hope the right devils team turns up and beat the steelers tonight , come on devils play the full 60 minutes and get into the final
  3. P

Blaze Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 8th April 23 - 19:00 FO

I think it will be a defeat for the devils tonight by the odd goal and a comeback tomorrow at home
  4. P

steelers Vs Devils - League - 26th March 23 - 16:00 FO

Why the hell is DuPont making this shit call in putting bowns in net it doesn’t make sense at all , lets hope he’s up to his best for this game
  5. P

Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

Sorry guys about my previous reply I know TK is one of the owners typing error but DuPont has to go
  6. P

Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

DuPont had to go and some of these shit players and start again next season , maybe it’s time for TK to step down too just a thought maybe most will disagree Thought you said yesterday you were not buying anymore webcasts ?
  7. P

Devils Vs Stars - League - 4th March 23 - 19:00 FO

No what I meant to say was owners and TK sack the coach
  8. P

Devils Vs Stars - League - 4th March 23 - 19:00 FO

Sack the coach TM and owners !
  9. P

Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

Yes but can you see him being released
  10. P

Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

Can we see DuPont being replaced in the off season I very much doubt it ,he has little experience in coaching a team and maybe the owners and TK are happy with him never what us fans think , maybe a better recruiting plan is needed for the coming season so we can be title contenders but this...
  11. P

Stars Vs Devils - League - 19th Feb 23 - 17:00 FO

O well that’s my prediction out of the window , fair play devils on the score so far
  12. P

Stars Vs Devils - League - 19th Feb 23 - 17:00 FO

I’m going for a 4-2 Dundee win after last night’s performance
  13. P

Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

DuPont you dick pulling netminder with 4 minutes to go and yet another goal for the flames
  14. P

game set and points to flames, poor performance from the devils tonight no physical play 2 points look to be lost
  15. P

That’s my prediction out of the window , the flames deserve to be 3-1 up after 2 periods hope the devils can recover in the 3rd
  16. P

Wow what a hit on batch , the devils need to up the physical side in the second period
  17. P

Got the webcast now hope the devils win I’m going for a 3-2 devils win
  18. P

Devils Vs Giants - League - 20th Jan 23 - 19:30 FO

I’m going for a 3-2 devils win if the A team turn up