Search results

1. d20

Belfast Angry Fan base

For a team that has won the league for the first time in a few years they are a very angry fanbase ,they seem to enjoy arguing with everyone and anyone about any little thing,why dont they enjoy the winning of the league ,I dont think I've known an angrier set of fans.
  2. d20

LAST NIGHTS AWARDS

Didnt go to them but hearing good things especially regards some of the things players said and Lord and Kelmans speeches ,can anyone who went elaborate a bit more for those of us who weren't there .
  3. d20

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Down at the rink on sunday and noticed the cafe very bare lots of things gone and no price boards up,I wonder if they are making better changes which are needed but it seems in a very short space of time now it does seem the talk at the end of the season of getting a franchise in is not...
  4. d20

PLAY OFF WEEKEND

Cant wait for this now a short week in work and on our way on Friday . So who else is going up and the question is what day and what hotel are you staying ? Few of us are staying in the Crowne Plaza and we are in the Coventry block for the games anyone else in with them ?
  5. d20

Josh Batch Tweet

Odd tweet last night form Josh batch "its hard not to be at least a little emotional after tonight..I'm proud to have seen how far this club has come and Im honoured to have been a part of it.This team and the people that surround it are truly special,words cannot describe how grateful I am...
  6. d20

LEARN TO PLAY - A QUESTION

Just a question ,does anyone know if full equipment is needed for a first go at "learn to play". My sons want to try and and I'm taking them down on thursday to watch but have heard 2 things from different people 1.was that they could go on and have a go if they had skates or 2. they cant...
  7. d20

ICE HOCKEY NEWS REVIEW MAGAZINE

Is anyone interested in a load of Ice hockey news review magazines dating back to 1986 through to the mid to late 90's ,plenty of devils things in there and all that happened in and around british ice hockey during that time great read for diehard fans,let me know if anyone is interested or they...
  8. d20

STEWARDS (NEAR BENCHES)

I wish someone could have a word with the stewards who at the end of the game seem to congregate at the away team exit and near the bench and stand right in front of the exiting players like some bouncers in a night club giving the standing kids no chance of seeing the players or "touching...
  9. d20

SOUND ISSUES

Thought the sound was a little poor last night,seemed as though they had turned it down and from where I was in block 5 at times it was hard to hear todd ( who again was superb on the mic) when giving out the details ,scores etc and on the entrance the music seemed lower,crank it up again...we...
  10. d20

TODD KELMAN ON THE MIC !

Thought he was very good on the mic ,got the crowd going ,for the first time in a long time I heard everything clear thoughout the game,announcements,penalties,goals, the sound was also so much better.Keep it up todd.
  11. d20

Nottingham Hotels - Play Off Weekend

Does anyone know the closest hotels to the arena in nottingham,I've stayed in a few but I'm looking at taking my 2 boys next year to the play offs for the first time and want to be as close as possible to the rink for them so I'm not walking them round everywhere ,any ideas please ?
  12. d20

JOHN LAWLESS SIGNED GAME WORN JERSEY - LAST GAME AT WNIR

i have a red john lawless game worn jersey signed on both front and back from the final legends game at the wales national ice rink,its one hell of a memento for any devils fan from the man who made it all possible ...reason for sale im getting married and need the money...will listen to genuine...