Search results

1. R

boring....

we've also got the Stanley Cup playoff finals happening at the minute, check them out...:)
  2. R

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

They reckon they'll have a job hanging on to Pelle, Michel and Vother....
  3. R

Devils intro music

I think Firestarter - The Prodigy would be a great one, what you reckon? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBLCOpHxvo&feature=fvst :idea:
  4. R

New signings

Stevie Lyle and the two coaches are all on 3 year contrancts, they all have a year left, unless stevie decides to leave...
  5. R

Well, we've had a good season...

definatley :D
  6. R

couldn't agree more!
  7. R

I dont think anyone can deny that Cardiff have had a spectacular season this year, bearly any losses at home. In the end sheffield have just been too good and braehead havnt been able to pull it out of the bag, we'll have to settle for 2nd. But we still have the playoffs to look forward to and...
  8. R

Who thinks...

This is what I mean, they are still a team and we cant keep saying, oh, easy win.
  9. R

Who thinks...

well I think its fair to say theres history to be made this weekend.... now there's been a lot of people saying, 'if we beat coventry we are home and dry', I can't stress enough how wrong this is, yes Edinbourgh only have 15 points, but they are still an obsticle, at the end of the day, any of...
  10. R

Where will the trophy be????????

If both Cardiff and Sheffield win both games on the upcoming weekend. Sheffield will win the trophy on the basis that they have won more games in recreation time :S