Search results

1. G

Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tickets)

It is with a heavy heart, I am getting rid of pretty much all my devils related stuff so have a look, see if there's anything you fancy. I can post photos on request, just ask. Red Brabon Jersey from the last year in WNIR, S.O.H.B win, unworn £40 White Gerad Adams, as above but game worn...
  2. G

Set 1 sponsored jerseys

Does anyone know if these jerseys will be available after tonights game and how I go about collecting mine. Mucho Thanks and a Merry Christmas to all. ( Militia, Happy Clappers, Fence Sitters, Mad Hatters, Wind Up Merchants, I Know Something You Don'ters, All The Players Best Mates and most...
  3. G

G To Hang About In Reception With A Case Packed.

With the Squeelers scoring twice I think we should cover all the bases and make him hang around like the apprentice candidates. It's only fair to us fence sitters.
  4. G

The New Place. How Will Things Be Better?

Wannabes post on the Season Ticket thread mentions how things will hopefully be better in the new place. He is not the first person to state this. Apart from it being a facility that is light years ahead of the tent and obviously better for us fans, what difference will it make to the...
  5. G

Drum for sale.

Hello again, only tenuously hockey related but I have in my posession a 14 inch metal snare drum (same as Mike Acklands) It comes with a stand, some sticks and a soft case. We paid about £120 a few years back for all of it seperately and are looking for £50 but am, as ever, open to sensible offers.
  6. G

Shirts for sale

Was cleaning under the bed and came accross these if anyone is interested. GAME WORN. 55 Adams set 1 home 2011-12 £100 32 Darling black "Rangers style" challenge cup £150 44 Blood Jersey Black challenge cup with D logo £60 (was worn by MacIver once) SHIRT OFF HIS BACK WINS 5 Adams 2005-6 home...
  7. G

Couple of Pairs of Skates For Sale

I have a pair of C.C.M. 2.0s basic hockey boots in a size 11 with a couple of superficial marks but no real wear and a pair of bauer vapor 22s in a size 5 and a half, not sure if that is skate size or shoe size but my son wore them comfortably till his feet were size 7. These are a bit battered...
  8. G

Hutchins challenge cup 07-08

I have a Hutchins 07-08 cup shirt that was a S.O.H.B. win. It is the gallese design one. Would like £75 but am open to sensible offers. Thanks.
  9. G

Disgusted with the owners!

Sirs, With the weather being so nice, why haven't the new owners organised a protest outside City Hall or a John Lewis somewhere? I've had my picnic prepared since playoff weekend, things are starting to smell bad. Yours, Bored and Disgusted of Penarth. :evil: