Search results

1. T

Devils Vs Steelers - 18th & 19th October 2014 - Chat

what really worries me is we seem to take a lot of penaltys most games and i've lost track of how many 5 on 3 we've given up at crucial times.so after tonights game we've already dropped nine points and gained 7,not the record I was hoping for from this team so far.im sure they'll improve...
  2. T

general

well so far the signs are not good for me,we struggle to beat hull at home only scoring 3 and the next night we lose at home only scoring 2 and braehead put 8 past hull in hull.tonight we give up a shorthanded goal and only manage a goal.yes its early days but so far im largely unimpressed and...
  3. T

New Owners

thanks have hope#35,this is fantastic news roll on the end of august can't wait now.
  4. T

New Owners

does anyone know if todd will still be involved with Belfast or has he left them to come to us?
  5. T

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! well if you can play eu passport holders then Nottingham are not going to offer silly money to our brits then when they can get better players for less.
  6. T

Change in Import Rules for EIHL & other assorted crap

Re: Rumoured change in Import Rules for EIHL so if its 3 eu passport holders then if we do lose Richardson,davies and myers we could bring in the 3 eu holders to replace them not that I want to lose any of them through.
  7. T

Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updat I don't think we will make the play offs its hard to see where we will pick up points and after next sundays game against Coventry we could well be in ninth.in all honesty we don't deserve to be in the play offs we just aren't good...
  8. T

Big announcement!!

absolutely fantastic news for our club dave is an excellent coach and to sign for three years shows he has faith in our organisation and our ambition to return to our more successful days and be the best.im kind of surprised by this news as paul Sullivan said on this forum that this wouldn't...
  9. T

Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Upda in my opinion we was on a hiding to nothing in this game,4 games is 5 nights is crazy and all away too.nhl teams don't even have to play such silly fixtures.the team played theyre hearts out on the weekend and as expected had very...
  10. T

Conboy gets 12 game ban

I actually think conboys ban will work against the giants as they have only got one more league match against us and have been lucky to play us when we had injuries and taken full advantage.during conboys ban we play they're nearest rivals Nottingham three times i'm pretty sure theyd rather us...
  11. T

new coach !!!!

yeah give brent a chance to prove himself.in my opinion gerad had about three years longer than he would have if I was the owner.the year we had weller we should have had won the league and play offs and we ended with nothing and seemed to have a decent budget that year since then its been all...
  12. T

Replacement For G and Hill

but why change something that's was working very well it makes no sense what is going on I just don't understand it.we are now down to ninth place and for the most part tonight looked like it.
  13. T

I'm hearing

I hope so zack something needs to be done because we are struggling big time and like you say we are miles behind the arena teams and id go as far to say we are behind braehead and Dundee too.i agree g has got to go because I don't think things will improve if he stays if im honest.
  14. T

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

anybody know why the signing wasn't announced today after?hope its not another similar situation to last year when a certain player was going to sign only to sign for the sqeelers at the eleventh hour really hope that's not the case but to be fair we really look good for next season so bring them on
  15. T

Doug Christiansen to Steelers

I may be being a bit harsh here as we all make mistakes but didnt belfast lose the playoffs after a too many men penalty in ot?surely that a huge mistake from a coach to make?
  16. T

Chris Whitely Anyone?

i thought osaer was not anywhere near as good as he was when he first joined us i was very dissapointed in him tbh.he was supposed to be the difference in tight games but it just didnt happen for some reason.i wouldnt have got rid of him but now hes gone lets get behind our new netminder and...
  17. T

Devils @ Fife - 6:30 pm, Sun, Dec 16 - Chat / Updates

we have got 3 in a row again in march,2 in belfast then home to coventry not good at all how are we going to be serious title contenders with fixtures like that.
  18. T

Panthers v Blaze

lepine is not that tough any decient fighter hes fought hes lost eg king ,olsen and bissonette oh no that hasent happened yet and prob never will coz thats a 100% loss for this tough guy.piity lepine was'nt around in the superleague era with the likes of macwilliam,beauliau,hoffman,ware,and even...
  19. T

Welcome to the Devils Paul Bissonnette!!

im pretty sure this guy has spent most of his career on d,when he was with the pens he was a d man so could be a very handy player for us indeed and he sure can fight!
  20. T

Elite League Discipline from Devil V Blaze

one of our players is going to be seriously injured if these refs keep on like this thats an absolutly shocking piece of stick work how on earth did they miss that.i remember marty yewchuk was banned for a long time for something similar.