Search results

1. R

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

Don't agree with the statement regarding talent in Sheffield. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is much difference between the two teams but I think we just have the better scorers. The league stats suggest that to be a fact too. Now that we have also sorted ourselves out defensively and...
  2. R

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

Cobblers, you are just not "far superior". We were missing two top scorers tonight in Dowd and DeLuca. Credit where credit's due eh?
  3. R

Devils v Storm - 23/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Gerad Adams was a great coach for us and a great coach for you imo. He was harshly treated by us, he would do a brilliant job as coach for you now.
  4. R

Devils v Storm - 23/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

You guys are clear at the top of the league and are favourites to go on and win it. Reading through some of the comments tonight you'd think you were struggling. Even with our games in hand we could only draw level and still be behind on the head to head. The only issue I can see is your record...
  5. R

Steelers Vs Devils 18/11 @ 19.30 - League - Chat/Updates

This is exactly what Panthers fans thought of Salters. Started the season on fire then disappeared from view. He could be a contender for league MVP if he was more interested. Not sure why you think these are the games you need to be winning. It's never easy for you to come to us, or us to come...
  6. R

Steelers Vs Devils 18/11 @ 19.30 - League - Chat/Updates

Why? The ice pad is the same size as the arena, so bigger than in the BBT. We've played there many times, you haven't. Not sure why playing in a smaller building should give you the advantage when thinking about the couple of things mentioned above.
  7. R

G Sacked?????

Total and utter rubbish.
  8. R

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

I'd agree with the Finnerty bit. He's a bottler, always has been on the coaching side. The players over the last 2 years have been very complimentary towards Smith and the club. Don't get me wrong I think it's great that you guy's have a real future after the complete and utter shambles of the...
  9. R

Yeah, course you will. Big words......
  10. R

Newest facility but still much smaller than your biggest rivals, one season does not a coach make (season 2 will be key for Lord, Sheffield are building on trophy success too, bigger crowds with capacity for much higher, and an owner who has proven he looks after players and is interested in...
  11. R

It's 4 games at the start of the year, not sure how attractive that makes it. I don't think it will make much difference, apart from contacts maybe.
  12. R

What makes you believe you are the most progressive? No doubt you will be a bigger force over the coming years and one that others can't take lightly. But, the EIHL is the most competitive it's ever been now. Don't take other clubs lightly either...
  13. R

CC Final

Steelers play Giants at the arena on the 7th.
  14. R

Cardiff @ Fife - Saturday Jan 31 - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

Nice to see a much better balanced view from a more respected Flyers Fan.
  15. R

Cardiff @ Fife - Saturday Jan 31 - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

For such a great team, what's your record like against Sheffield amazepux?? Seem to remember a 6-1 and an 8-1 in there somewhere. 13 points behind the Clan too. Wow, such a great team..... Another trophy less season for the Flyers, you must be so proud to be the whipping boys yet again.........
  16. R

Devils @ Steelers- Friday, Dec 12 - 7:30 pm, Chat / Updates

Re: Devils @ Steelers- Friday, Dec 12 - 7:30 pm, Chat / Upda Nothing wrong with Ben, keep him improving for us. :lol: :Ninja
  17. R

Devils Vs The Clan - Sunday 14th December - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils Vs The Clan - Sunday 14th December - Chat/ Update Not like Fitzgerald to act like a donkey.....
  18. R

Re: Devils @ Steelers- Friday, Dec 12 - 7:30 pm, Chat / Upda Panthers and Blaze have also shown that budgets do win leagues. Neither of those two teams won the league with a 4/5th place budget. You guys were the closest when you lost out to us on regulation wins in the Craig Weller season...
  19. R

Re: Devils @ Steelers- Friday, Dec 12 - 7:30 pm, Chat / Upda Bit harsh blaming Bowns for your loss. You didn't bring the intensity and in your face approach we all expected. Whether that was because we didn't allow you to or whether you needed to stay out of the box is open to debate. But, you...
  20. R

Challenge Cup final to be held in Sheffield

Think you'll find they do....quite often. ;)