Search results

1. Tyke Devil

New Devils Jerseys

Oops...I got the quote thing all wrong! Sorry
  2. Tyke Devil

New Devils Jerseys

And we all had Doctors' papers! :) From a Yorkshireman that loves Max Boyce!
  3. Tyke Devil

2 x Myers testimonial tickets - Free

Been a while....hope all you Devils fans are doing well! This reminded me of when I was bidding on Mr Birbraer's shirt after the Stevie Lyle testimonial (although IIRC Max was injured so didn't actually play). I won the shirt, ran across to Morrisons to get the money out and it was only when I...
  4. Tyke Devil

PLEA

Been a long time!....As a Facilities Manager I have been bringing employees back to the workplaces I manage in England and Wales over the last 2-3 weeks but has been months in the planning. The onus has moved from being told what to do in law (by English / Welsh Govt) to where it is up to the...
  5. Tyke Devil

Best of the best ......

Devils only and Favorites only: Forward - Max Birbraer (Blame it on the Boom Boom!) Defence - Craig Weller Netminder - Phil Cook :eek:
  6. Tyke Devil

Early face off times

Massive highs and massive lows. Not that I want this to be derogatory to anyone afflicted with that ailment. The symptoms do often reflect what happens on many forums (not necessarily this forum)
  7. Tyke Devil

Abuse being hurled at Devils Management

It has been a really long time since I have posted on here but have been checking in now and then from afar. IMHO Todd has now done all he can. If disgruntled STH's want their money back they have been told they can have it. I would say that kind of puts an end to it. You now have the choice...
  8. Tyke Devil

Security

I said this when the bag searches was first mentioned on the forum and was told it was a security measure and the sign of the times. It is in fact no way a security check in the real sense of the meaning. Just a commercial decision as you rightly state. I'm all for safety but this is simply to...
  9. Tyke Devil

Vaxjo Lakers v Cardiff Devils - Wed 11 Oct 2017 - CHL - FO 6pm - Updates/Chat

It took a while...I am such a techno-loser...but even I managed to eventually do it! Cheers Paul
  10. Tyke Devil

CAFE PROFITS UP

I'm a bit annoyed with this also. While I understand the need to check bags, I too use a small rucksack to carry my crap around with me. Couple of phones, wallet, two sets of keys, coat/hoodie and the like. From the comms sent out it seems that rucksacks will not be permitted but handbags will...
  11. Tyke Devil

Devils v Stars - Sat 8 Apr 2017 - Championship Semi-Final - FO 1pm - Chat/Updates

Well done Devils!..........One more game. Going to be tough whoever we play but to be this close to doing a clean sweep of trophies is just fantastic. Win or lose tomorrow....what a ride we have had this year. So proud of our team this year! Big shout out for Dundee......they played a great...
  12. Tyke Devil

Devils v Storm - Sat 1 Apr 2017 - Championships 1/4 F - 1st leg - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Wow.....TBH.....I hate the "playoffs"..........it is the lesser of all trophies to be won. Means nothing. Win 4 games and win a play-off? Garbage. Not worth 20 lines of shite though. Just saying Joey.
  13. Tyke Devil

Ticket available Sunday v Giants. Block 2 Row J

1 Ticket.......Cost = Nothing. I can't go so want to give to someone who can. Thanks. TD
  14. Tyke Devil

2 Tickets for tonight (26 March) v Giants

Please buy the tickets from Carlos. Not my ticket.
  15. Tyke Devil

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Fair enough.....just though the Devils Community could give something back. My Bad!
  16. Tyke Devil

Just thinking about the fans....
  17. Tyke Devil

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Clearly you have been unjustifiably targeted. Mods...please can we provide some Counselling. Clearly there is a need for reconciliation here.
  18. Tyke Devil

Who have won 3 out of 4 so far....Just IMHO but I want the trophies on display and the banners in the roof. Some have said you can win playing nasty, of course you can and others have...now you can say we can win playing clever and with skilled players and a top Coach. I'll take either way...I...
  19. Tyke Devil

My ticket is free (plus Easter Egg) ! :)
  20. Tyke Devil

Ticket available Sunday v Giants. Block 2 Row J

For the avoidance of doubt.....this ticket is at no cost! (other than an Easter Egg for Llamau) Will be off line soon so if anyone wants it speak up! :)