Search results

1. J

Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

Why would you impose restrictions when ICU's are empty and the rolling average of deaths is still low? 35%-48% of people in English hospitals are in for reason other than Covid. They have simply tested positive while in for something else. Lockdowns and restrictions are not baseline health...
  2. J

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Levi Nelson to the Cardiff Devils
  3. J

Devils Sign New D-Man -> Gleason Fournier

Looks decent enough. At around 180lbs, he should be pretty mobile at least.
  4. J

Latest rink update

Cheers John
  5. J

Latest rink update

Sorry - I haven't really followed this :oops: Looking to come up in a couple of weeks - will our game (Steelers) be in the new rink or BBT? Thanks
  6. J

Kurka and Hervato Sign

Can't see anyone beating you to the title in our conference However I think Braehead may walk away with the league this year and it would be a shame for you guys. Because in a league with no conference, I think you would have walked it. Think you'll be good for playoffs and CC.
  7. J

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

May be something in that rumour as the steelers were in for him last year
  8. J

To be fair I think Simmseys tweet puts this rumour to bed. He wouldn't tweet something like that if negotiations were taking place.
  9. J

We're announcing an import D tomorrow
  10. J

Ben will play for Sheffield at some point but won't be next season. Providing he doesn't go to Europe will probably be in 2-3 years
  11. J

OFFICIALS FOR CUP FINAL.

Hope Darnell is one! Hoping Hicks is not the other!
  12. J

Where to stay in Sheffield,

Highly recommend the Travelodge at Meadowhall!
  13. J

Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda https://sheffieldsteelers.tv Follow the link Marty
  14. J

Devils v Steelers - Sunday 7 Sep - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

I know you lost and will all be pretty angry but blaming the ref here is a bit OTT The webcast commentary guys said they disagreed with 1 of the penalties and that was the Dowd penalty who he ''pushed'' the net off. Also said Hendrikx was lucky to not got game. Swings and round abouts...
  15. J

Deeds to Sheffield

Like who?
  16. J

Signing News !

With regards to Plumton, this season you needs D men that can defend... Whilst Plumton was fun to watch, he wasn't a very good Dman.
  17. J

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hock ... -1-6682362 Confirmed Jay Latulippe joins Sheffield
  18. J

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Marsh back to Cardiff Richardson to sign back at Cardiff for 2 year Jay Latulippe to Sheffield
  19. J

yaayayyyyyyyyy - New owners for 2014/2015

Cardiff will be the most competitive team in 3 years. Best city in the league to go with a new arena. Only a matter of time before the championships come flooding in. Overjoyed for Devils fans. You are completely free of Ragan and Pope and have one of the best coaches the league has seen in...