Search results

1. W

Free Devils suit sized 12 to 18 months

Unworn suit, red with little horns on a hood, poppers on legs for changing nappies. Quite a warm suit. Still has tags on it. Free if you want it. Let me know.
  2. W

Tickets for Coventry next Sunday

Hello, I've just looked at the Coventry tickets site. Block 7 is sold out or reserved and the whole of block 6 is reserved. I would prefer to sit with Devils fans. Is block 6 (or the resrved seats in block 7) likely to become available or should I just book seata anywhere I can? Thanks in advance.
  3. W

Don't park in ToysRUs for Devils matches

Just a reminder not to park in Toys R Us on match nights. I have seen cars stuck in there after the last two home matches. New Devils fans be aware that Toys R Us put up barriers and lock the car park before matches finish. Regards.
  4. W

Message for Jayne or Tracey Hilburg

Jayne or Tracey, Vanessa unable to attend tonight. Seat free if your mam or Glyn wants it. If you can answer before 5pm I'll arrange to meet them outside. Michael
  5. W

Welsh flag left in Hull

I brought a Welsh flag home which someone had left in Hull. Paul Sullivan in the DJ stand has kindly agreed to announce that it has been left with him during Saturday's game against Coventry.