Search results

1. W

Free Devils suit sized 12 to 18 months

Unworn suit, red with little horns on a hood, poppers on legs for changing nappies. Quite a warm suit. Still has tags on it. Free if you want it. Let me know.
  2. W

Keep or Can

....."you don't see these guys wanting to be carried or being passionless". I think these two have shown remarkable character. They stepped-up to become leaders in the team. Not just in carrying the bulk of our attacking threat amongst the forwards, and seeming to play more than a fair share of...
  3. W

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 25th March 23 - 19:00 FO

Never mind it being a dead rubber game. This is the fourth dead rubber season in a row.
  4. W

Fournier Released

I would respectfully disagree with the suggestion that Josh Batch is having a bad season. While he may have not hit the same heights as last year he has generally been either pretty good or very good in most games. Of course he has had less impressive games, too, but so has the whole team...
  5. W

Devils v Steelers

I hope you're wrong about Jardine. I had written more but that's basically it.
  6. W

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

It occurred to.me that there hasn't been a 'Red Army' chant from the standing block. Any reason why not?
  7. W

Tickets for Coventry next Sunday

Absolutely! And hoping Coventry also beat Manchester. And that they decide to rest lots of players for the play-off QF in the event that Devils need to win on Sunday.
  8. W

Thank you Ger Devils and The Puck. I have booked tickets on the edge of block 5. If Devils are losing I will take off my shirt and put on a demolition worker's helmet.
  9. W

Hello, I've just looked at the Coventry tickets site. Block 7 is sold out or reserved and the whole of block 6 is reserved. I would prefer to sit with Devils fans. Is block 6 (or the resrved seats in block 7) likely to become available or should I just book seata anywhere I can? Thanks in advance.
  10. W

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Hello pjj365, Your message seems like a deliberately jokey reply, so I expect you're not meaning to sound so confrontational but I'll try to answer, anyway. I posted something along those lines. I would have expected to secure tickets through from the Nottingham website. That is based on...
  11. W

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

I wonder what the answer would be if everyone were to ask Mr Kelman to refund the cost of hotel rooms if they cannot get play-off tickets as a result of this decision. I think he'd refund everyone's money.
  12. W

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

It was a bit of an accolade, acknowledging the way in which you contribute to the forum. I think it's a good thing to see the perspectives of other teams' fans. Panthers' fans on their forum are similarly willing to hear other teams' fans' comments and I respect their willingness to do so. I...
  13. W

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

I saw this last night and went to bed very confused but when I woke up the sun had risen in the east, birds were singing and all was right with the world. I couldn't cope if I had to entertain the notion that Wagstaff might be wrong about something. Let's have no more of that kind of talk.
  14. W

Panthers vs Devils Saturday FREE on YouTube

So pleased I'm spending over 200 quid to go and watch this live now. I disliked them not having a webcast and now I'm annoyed they've announced they have one so near to the game.
  15. W

Nottingham Saturday, tickets

Does anyone know whether there will be Devils' fans in block2 or if everyone is in block 1? We could only buy tickets in row t of block 2 and we're hoping there'll be some Cardiff fans with us. Regards.
  16. W

Giants !

Ger Devils and Hedd Wyn, Thank you for your help. I was having a bit of a panic because I've booked flights and a hotel but not tickets, yet.
  17. W

Giants !

Sorry, a bit off topic but I don't know how to start a thread...... I'm struggling to work out the Giants' ticket system. Will I still be able to buy tickets for the games in February or are they sold out already? I hope someone can help. Thanks.
  18. W

New Ticket Option ??? ...

When I was a child there was a short film on television, quite often. It was about a man called Reginald Mole-Husband and his skills at parking a car. I only mention him now because I think he liked ice-hockey and because I always thought the voice-over artiste was calling him "Reginald Mole"...