Search results

1. S

3rd August

Lets be honest we have had different owners over the years. Some things done good or bad, I feel that I would rather have a new Logo, rebranding and a Devils team to watch as on times in our history we could have lost. I agree with some comments on here but lets be real its just a new Logo which...
  2. S

Summit Sunday 2023 - Dedicated thread

Agree with Finny on that one, a great production see you all in September.
  3. S

Last Devils Shirts to sell

Hello again, Last Devils shirts to sell same as before @£25 ono I hope there is something there for everyone. Note, all are clean and in good condition except for the signiture ones that haven't been washed.
  4. S

Other Devils Shirts

Hello again, Here are some more Devils shirts with no signitures on that I am looking to sell @ £25 ono
  5. S

Signed Devils Shirts

Hi All I have 3 Devils shirts signed by players in their different eras, I am having a clear out so looking to sell @ £35 ono. Here are some pictures.
  6. S

Jake Coughler's writings

This is such a strong subject that we has men need to support. I think with only one of our players speaking out is a positive statement one that many hockey players as discribed have enjured so this is the time to do something about it. Maybe a game set aside with mental health support there to...
  7. S

Ready to Burn Premiering tonight

This took me back. As someone who has never missed many games over the 35 years to see some games from a different angle made it look really fresh. A huge Thanks for putting this together,
  8. S

Steelers v Devils - 20/02 - 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Lyle is a great goalie who has been suffering with an attack-minded defence in front of him. Moose is looking good this season because he has had five or six defence-minded guys who are willing to shut down the lanes for him to be shot at. When the gaps are there like the Matzka goal on sat he...
  9. S

Citing?

I agree with this one regards to injured players,we have spent years taking bans after the match is over and most times the penalty has already been given.Why shouldn't we do the same. In rugby league they have a Monday jury meeting that all indicredions are discussed and fines or bans are...
  10. S

Home shirts

White has always been the traditional home colour,red away and black for the cup. I always found the black to look more agressive and in your face and the red looked poor when its not the deep red so the white was always what i'm used too. The way the team is playing at the moment I couldn't...
  11. S

Home shirts

What has happened to our white home kit? Has it changed to red for home and black for away games?
  12. S

Voth = banned?! - Video page #30 - Update page #40

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash - Video updated page #30!! Best place for him!!
  13. S

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash - Video updated page #30!! I did notice that Hicks didn't get a game last weekend,I don't know for what reasons but I can only guess!! I maybea Devils fan but I would prefer to watch a fair and consistant match even if we do lose. However I have watched 95% of...
  14. S

Response from my local Councillor

talking of councils,I was one of the unlucky ones to first be given a parking ticket at a previous match. When I complained I was laughed at by them,they said there was a complaint from the flats down the road,funny how they turn up in a van with 2 or 3 wardens and do their bit to gain extra...
  15. S

VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

yes I agree the league stinks but our team doesn't and I know if the game is on that we'll overcome this and win tonight,c'mon devils!!!!!!!!!!
  16. S

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash I feel this is not just about Voth but the standard of referees we have over here,they don't want to or dont just understand what is clean or not. Hicks has shown biasis against us previously and his respoce to fans is unforgivable in any sport. I know there...
  17. S

Cardiff sweat on imports ahead of cup clash

This is typical of british hockey,whoever screams oooh the loudest,gets what they want. Hicks could've caused mayhem amounst the fans and now this,crazy!!!!!!!!!!!