Search results

1. S

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

100% spot on for me. Belfast are deserved champions, but we're a damned good runner up.
  2. S

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Every team beats every team in this league. They've won the league the last two years, runners up this year by a gnat's cock, and you think they're jokers? You need to have a word with yourself.
  3. S

Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

Any year that sees Sheffield losing so regularly is fine by me
  4. S

BBC

By a country mile, my friend. Superb stuff. Unfortunately all my VHSs have long since gone (along with the player!).
  5. S

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

I expect it does. I also expect he's frustrated his form hasn't been brilliant, and I'd imagine knowing some people are suggesting he gets the sack wouldn't be thrilling either.
  6. S

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

Perhaps it's the singling out of players that constantly seems to happen on here that is getting to some people. I don't post on here very often but I've got to say some of the criticism of players on here is outrageous. These guys know when things aren't going well, they've played hockey all...
  7. S

Devils biggest Monster Hits

Doug McEwen on Norm Pinnington when he played for Humberside always sticks in my mind, IIRC hit him from the goal line into the boards.
  8. S

Franny and Sullivan to return

There is a certain amount of irony in this statement, don't you think?
  9. S

Franny and Sullivan to return

Good point. Watching from a distance, I can see why PS might have irritated people with his comments, but don't let that obscure the fact that he was right all along. It's a bit churlish to now have a go at him for being negative.
  10. S

Statement from Dan LaCosta

That is horrible. I feel very sorry for Dan and his wife. Is this the point where other EIHL clubs start to put pressure on Mr Ragan? An ex-NHL player taking the time to make a statement like this doesn't paint the league in a very good light...
  11. S

Paul Ragan to take over the Steelers

I hope your optimism proves correct. But it's another nail in the coffin of EIHL credibility IMO, and I don't see how this can help Cardiff Devils. Can you imagine if you were a Chelsea fan and Roman Abramovich suddenly bought Man United? You wouldn't be best pleased; an exciting new...
  12. S

RIP Elite League

Amen.
  13. S

Vipers Statement

I haven't been to games recently, for various reasons, and one of the main ones is the credibility of the league, from a competition point of view and from the ownership of some of the clubs. How can one man who nearly killed one club, be allowed/encouraged to move on to another and is trying...