Search results

1. B

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Did you see Cowley put Voth on the ice last night :D ;)
  2. B

What a nice post. There are a abusive fans in every team in every sport. And. As I posted earlier these "incidents" only seem to happen when it's a blaze devils game, so you can't lay ALL the blame on one set of fans. As they say it takes two to tango.
  3. B

On the other hand I could argue that there only ever seems to be proper trouble with the fans when we play the devils, which set of fans cause it seems to depend on what team you support.
  4. B

I'd phone the ticket office if I were you. You can never prebook block 7 and 9 unless it's a sell out game, which I think this will nearly be. When block 8 gets filled, away fans generally spill over to block 7. If not you can always stand by the plexi glass I suppose.
  5. B

Ragan angered by Thommo's comments.

To be honest I agree with Ragan on this, but I dont see Thommo getting anything for it from the league. Just like the Panthers official press release after the bench clearence, nothing came from that.
  6. B

Live Game on Sky - Panthers v Giants (7 Jan 2011)

As far as I know it's down to the clubs to send reports the the elite league to publish on the league site.
  7. B

Devils v Blaze - 27/12 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

He may chage his mind still... "The Coventry Blaze are pleased to announce that some unseen footage has come to light regarding the bench clearance during the Blaze versus Panthers clash on the 4th November. The footage was uncovered early this morning and has since been sent to the Elite...
  8. B

Tonights games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKhI7ElJuFo Danny Meyers fight...I'd say he seems like their equivalent of Farmer :)
  9. B

Tonights games

We win. Panties moan. Typical. According to them and i quote "This proves that Thompson runs the league. They got away with murder" I dont really see how, we get four player ejected with Jaeger getting match pen, they get two. Meyers got nothing from taking out Jaeger whilst he was in centre...
  10. B

Tonights games

Just to clarify players ejected so far... Panthers - Penner and Lepine (surprise surprise) Blaze - Shanker Jaeger Zanon With shanker and Penner receiving match penalties. However many more minor penalties being called.
  11. B

Tonights games

Panthers now rushing Murdy. Zanon replies and gets ejected from game. Controversial game tonight :!:
  12. B

Tonights games

Teams back out, both teams have back up Netminders between the pipes.
  13. B

Tonights games

Teams still in locker rooms, Darnell comes back out to slow claps from both sets of fans. Cruikshank and Penner seems to be in most trouble. Cruikshank for breaking free of lino when he was going to be ejected anyway then rushing towards kowalski like the panthers have been doing to jaeger...
  14. B

Tonights games

Both teams sent to locker rooms, there is to be 5 minute break. Unclear which players have been ejected. Seems like they were just heading to changing rooms to cool down.
  15. B

Continental Cup

To reach the super final now we just need at least one point from our game against Rouen, so we would still go through with and ovetime loss. For them to progress they need a regulation win. It's all on this game. Should be exciting :D