Search results

1. D

Storm v Devils - Sat 24 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

An excellent turn out of Devils supporters in the away blocks to have no texters! Well over 150.
  2. D

Wanted: Matsos shirt

Can anyone help with getting my hands on a Matsos shirt please? Thanks
  3. D

Coventry away Sunday 19th Jan

Should be,all being well. PM me. Gav
  4. D

Devils@ Hull - Nov 23rd, 6:30pm - Chat & Updates and Such

Re: Devils@ Hull - Nov 23rd, 6:30pm - Chat & Updates and Suc Cardiff tiring in defence in the 2nd. A more even period with some great saves from LaCosta with bodies in front and all around him. Smith trying desperately to have a fight with Plumpton, who is showing little interest! Some...
  5. D

Devils@ Hull - Nov 23rd, 6:30pm - Chat & Updates and Such

Re: Devils@ Hull - Nov 23rd, 6:30pm - Chat & Updates and Suc Cardiff all over Hull in the first. Still looking noticeably short defensively but not had to absorb any serious pressure. At the other end it's a different story. The forwards are everywhere. First to the puck behind the Hull net...
  6. D

A few jerseys for sale

Will do. Thanks
  7. D

A few jerseys for sale

Hi. Can you post a pic of the green training jersey please? Thanks. Gav
  8. D

Hotels near Clan Arena

although it is possible to do the trip on public transport and NOT book a hotel.a very tiring but money saving way to do it-or to get back to cardiff in time for the sunday game for example!
  9. D

Hotels near Clan Arena

i think its the number 26 bus from Glasgow city centre goes out to the arena.then stay in town.better choice for a meal etc before or after the game,plus once in the town you can walk to the bus or train station to get back to sunny cardiff.the travelodge is nicely situated in town.its not on...
  10. D

MASSIVE ADAMS SALE

havent heard back from you florida?gav
  11. D

MASSIVE ADAMS SALE

have pmed you.thanks.gav
  12. D

Head bench coach

hear,hear! gav
  13. D

Scottish Double Header 2nd & 3rd March

go for it shoes off!! fantastic trip! should be able to get cheaper buses/trains than flying though.gav
  14. D

Panthers v Devils - 07/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Panthers v Devils - 07/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat infinitely better than last year's victories at the nic.Cardiff were actually favourites last year for at least one of the fixtures!impossible to give a MOM award tonight.one of the great moments for me was,after the mom...
  15. D

Blaze v Devils - 31/12 - 5:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Is it just me,or have there been at least 3 elbows thrown by the blaze d in the 1st period?possibly as many as 5?! Nasty.Cardiff looking tired but working really hard.pierce in a class of his own again! Gav
  16. D

Blaze v Devils - 31/12 - 5:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Filling up nicely here tonight!! Not gona be outnumbered in the fan stakes(for once as of recent away games!) good atmos too!! I'm going for 2-5!!! Gav
  17. D

Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Upda Both teams gave everything tonight.Cardiff played a great road game and(I always feel this)look a far better team when Frank/voth are reining it in and just playing the puck.the "fight"tonight was nothing of the sort.5min penalty for...
  18. D

Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Upda Where are you dan k??? We are in the corner near the away block.where all the party chairs are stacked!! Gav
  19. D

Coventry Away New Years Eve Special

Another four going in our car.a win at Coventry will be a great end to the year! Gav
  20. D

hull sunday 18th

Ok.thanks for letting me know.one of the main reasons I am going is to get out of doing all my"stuff to do"list!! Christmas shopping can wait!! Gav