Search results

1. K

Dantons tweet to Deeds

Group hug?
  2. K

Dantons tweet to Deeds

I'd love to see him give Olson the hiding he needs in a game that's already in the bag, but you're right we don't want him to be off the ice for majors if we can avoid it Very good point about him taking a break over Christmas too, we definitely need toughness if Deeds is gone
  3. K

New signing ?

Biss committed for the year providing no new CBA is reached did he not? The NHL is done, from what I've read they are as far from agreement now as they have been at any stage!
  4. K

Dantons tweet to Deeds

I'd certainly agree with that in fairness Wonder if Biss has any friends who are pining to play any kind of hockey, for next to nothing? Matt Cooke would certainly be an effective threat on our small ice :lol:
  5. K

Dantons tweet to Deeds

Saw this earlier, I did suspect when Bissonnette came in that Deeds may have to give way at some point, especially given that the NHL season appears to be done for so Biss will stay Hope it's not true, love Deeds as a player and a character, but I'm not confident, I think he will be gone If...
  6. K

Decent Bets For Tonights Hockey!

Never bet on hocley personally The margins are too fine and the games too unpredictable, even more so in the NHL
  7. K

Brand New Rbk 8K Helmet (S) Royal Blue £70

SOLD Cheers guys
  8. K

Brand New Rbk 8K Helmet (S) Royal Blue £70

RBK 8K Helmet in royal blue, brand new boxed with tags, bought wrong size. Mens Small but realistically it's a youth size (51-56cm) £115 in your local hockey shops, will sell for £70
  9. K

RIP Elite League

someone's had a beer :lol:
  10. K

The Sheriff Parts with Star (s)...

shame it had to be that way as he's the sort of character the league needs, the "panto villain" if you will, he puts bums on seats, but the financial situation doesn't allow us the luxury of crowd pleasers who can't play He'll likely end up joining Sharp in the LNAH where he will get 2 fights a...
  11. K

Another Big EIHL Story.......

IF there were any truth in this my money would be on Penner
  12. K

Devils v Vipers - 27/10 - 7:30pm - League - chat/updates

are we confident that there will be a playable ice surface at this stage?
  13. K

Your Ideal Rink

Grenoble's "Pole Sud"
  14. K

Your Ideal Rink

Having watched a Sparta Praha game I'd have to agree with you, the terraces create an excellent atmosphere, although I think we'd need to borrow about 2000 fans from the Bluebirds every week to make it as good at our games. The cheerleaders / ice scrapers helped too ;) I went up to Sheffield...