Search results

1. I

Rumours Thread

Chris if you want an apology PM me fella.
  2. I

Rumours Thread

The conversation was over finny. You have kept it going. Surely Chris being a moderator himself would have pulled me up on it if he was spoken to unfairly.??? Let it go finny...........
  3. I

Rumours Thread

Nope, nothing to do with you...... Curiosity killed the cat finny!!!!!
  4. I

Rumours Thread

Why, whats it got to do with you finny???
  5. I

Rumours Thread

Right.......
  6. I

Rumours Thread

Maybe but the conversation that was going on with rissnruss had long gone, all chris done was bring it up again?? Rissnruss even had his/her account deleted. My personal opinion chris has done exactly what he has lectured about previously "i know something you dont" a little hypocrytical...
  7. I

Tylor Michel Confirmed

Looks a good signing, cant wait for the season to start.
  8. I

Rumours Thread

Maybe you shouldnt have speculated further......
  9. I

Rumours Thread

Why post it in the first place then......
  10. I

Rumours Thread

Muppet! 2 player do not make a team. This guy for real or is somebody taking the ####???!!!!!
  11. I

Rumours Thread

Can you imagine the speed and skill of that line? I wouldn't like to play against them!
  12. I

Prpich released...

Spot on Chris.
  13. I

Rumours Thread

Re: Rumours Threaone Yet another quality signing and another I doubted we would pull off. Who would every1 want on the other wing?
  14. I

Prpich released...

Chris knows something we don't ;)
  15. I

Prpich released...

What do u mean?
  16. I

Prpich released...

He could well be. I'm just assuming something bad must have happened to get sacked and that's why I said there's 2 sides to every story and G has done the best thing for the team. Maybe my words came out a little wrong. Seems to be rubbing people up the wrong way. Best I keep my thoughts to...
  17. I

Prpich released...

Why do you assume its someone from the club that has told me something? Why would they?! Its got nothing to do with me what happens behind closed doors. Im just going by whats been posted on here, if they did have an argument or whatever surely there was a reason for it? Prpich always came...
  18. I

Prpich released...

I think theres two sides to every story.
  19. I

Prpich released...

Not happy with prps being released, but understand the reasons why although I do think hartwick has come out of this lightly. hoefully next signing will be of equal quality
  20. I

Mark Smith signs

Quality signing, didn't think we were going to pull it off. Things are shaping up very nicely indeed. Wouldn't mind maxi back at all, I know he was planning on returning to Germany a while back though. Hopefully next signing is a d-man, he will have a tough job after Tyson that's for sure.