Search results

1. Burgy

Few Older Devils Jerseys for sale

all jerseys are gameworn and been looked after as part of my collection but have decided to sell as no longer collecting 2008-2009 Rod Hinks - Road Red £50 2002-2003 Russ Romaniuk - Home White pre season £50 2004-2005 Neil Francis - Road red Playoff - £50 2002-2003 Merv Priest - Road Red Pre...
  2. Burgy

Game Worn Jerseys of past players for sale

Having a large sort out and decided its about time that i sold some of my collection instead of them just being stored away. Each jersey is game worn with marks, holes, pulls, stains all as expected from game worn use over the season. Selling them at a fraction of what they were bought for and...
  3. Burgy

Ryan Finnerty Game Worn

Game Worn Ryan Finnerty jersey for sale. Asking £200. Freshbaked were the sponsors. White and red home jersey. Plenty of game worn marks and one rip on part of the sleeve Have pictures but can't seem to attach.
  4. Burgy

Old Devils Jerseys for sale

Here is a list of my Devils Game Worn Jerseys from my collection that I'm now looking to sell: Mark Smith (Def) Echo White Home - £100 Ono Russ Romaniuk 1st season pre season white jersey - £75 Ono Mere Priest red practice jersey - £50 Ono Jay Latulippe stoned white testimonial Jersey - £150...
  5. Burgy

Sofa for sale

I know this is not hockey related but we have a 2 seater sofa thats for sale as we have new one on the way. I hope the picture is attached also. It's white with a feather stuffing. All covers are removable to wash. Approx 6ft x 3ft 8" x 3ft high Good condition as has been used for about...
  6. Burgy

Jerseys to be sold

Looking to sell the following Jerseys 2008/2009 - Mike Hartwick, Playoff Home Game worn with Certificate -£75 2008/2009 - Rod Hinks, Road jersey Game worn set 1 with Certificate - £75 2004/2005 - Jason Becker, Road jersey Game worn with Certificate - £100 Russ Cowley Blaze Game Worn Home - £50...
  7. Burgy

Looking to sell

Looking to sell the following Jerseys to help the cash funds for our coming Wedding Prices noted below but also open to sensible offers 2008/2009 - Mike Hartwick, Playoff Home Game worn with Certificate -£75 2008/2009 - Rod Hinks, Road jersey Game worn set 1 with Certificate - £75 2004/2005 -...
  8. Burgy

Jerseys For Sale

Looking to sell the following Jerseys to help the cash funds for our coming Wedding Prices noted below but also open to sensible offers 2008/2009 - Mike Hartwick, Playoff Home Game worn with Certificate -£75 2008/2009 - Rod Hinks, Road jersey Game worn set 1 with Certificate - £100 2004/2005 -...
  9. Burgy

Cwmbran & Newport Fans - Playoff Final

My parents own the Queen Inn, Upper Cwmbran I have arranged with them to show the final on the big projector screen in the lounge which will hold about 35-40 fans sitting / standing. This will be the 4th year in a row of us showing the final. The show starts at 4pm on Sunday 7th April and...
  10. Burgy

Parking cost rise

I have just seen on Twitter a new news feed that advised the parking cost at the rink for next season will be £2 and the pool will be £5. Im sorry first the tickets go up and now the parking. Do you want to make a family night out any more expensive.
  11. Burgy

New Season Fantasy Football 2012-2013

As the new season is fast approaching i have already selected by fantasy team and created a mini league. Feel free to join in. Website:http://fantasy.premierleague.com League Pin: 189056-65295
  12. Burgy

Free to anyone who wants them

I have a large full box of extra programmes that i dont need that are from various seasons from 87 to 2006. There are approx 290 in the box.
  13. Burgy

Trying to complete the collection

Im trying to complete my collection of every single Cardiff Devils home game Programmes. In the past a lot of you have helped me with ones I've needed to complete some seasons and it was nice of you to do so. I have the following list that is now up to date with every programme that i have...
  14. Burgy

April fool or truth

I've just seen on Twitter that Max said he had a call from G and will be in the line up tonight. Could be a good April fool?
  15. Burgy

Playoff Jerseys

With the first of the Quarter finals taking place tonight has anyone seen any designs of what we might expect to be the playoff jerseys. Has it been confirmed if they will by Rhino or Quality CH sports jerseys?
  16. Burgy

Cwmbran & Newport fans - Playoff Final

My parents own the Queen Inn, Upper Cwmbran I have arranged with them to show the final on the big projector screen in the lounge which will hold about 35-40 fans sitting / standing. This will be the 3rd year in a row of us showing the final. :D I believe face off is at 4pm on Sunday 8th...
  17. Burgy

Online Ticket site

Ive just gone online to try and buy some tickets for up comming games but it now shows as no events listed. Is anyone else having problems with the online site? Has it been down for a while or just today?
  18. Burgy

Jerseys for sale (I Think)

Im considering in selling the following jerseys if the offers are right. 2008/2009 - Mike Hartwick, Playoff Home Game worn with Certificate - 125 2008/2009 - Rod Hinks, Road jersey Game worn with Certificate - 175 2004/2005 - Jason Becker, Road jersey Game worn with Certificate - 200 2005/2006...
  19. Burgy

Spare programmes to go

As many of you know i have another thread on here where if listed what programmes i need to complete my collection but i have got a huge pile of doubles to get rid of to anyone else collecting and missing a few. Im in the process of making a full list of all the home game ones i have. Feel free...
  20. Burgy

No more Andy French

Ive just seen on Hockileaks that Andy French has left the Elite League and also that its not a company anymore. Could be interesting if true