Search results

1. M

16/17 jersey

Best Jerseys we have had in a very long time. Understated and classy. I for one will be buying 1 of each.
  2. M

Matthew Myers back to Panthers

Phil Hill to make a return?
  3. M

Devils sign 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epTUSsicAGg H can throw 'em it seems. :twisted:
  4. M

The Banned Fan

The issue of the fan getting past the barriers has been addressed and measures have been put in place for this not to happen again. The problem that night was it took 5 stewards (who usually would have been at the barriers on a normal night) to try and stop fans above the benches leaning over...
  5. M

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

anyone notice the new background on the official devils site? Matzka gone Phill Hill now present? could this be a sign?
  6. M

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Murphy to Clan Zemlak to Giants
  7. M

Coventry Car Parking

Cheers guys. Worth booking tickets in advance?
  8. M

Coventry Car Parking

Making my way up to Coventry tomorrow for the first time in about 10 years. Any ideas on the best car parking places near to the rink?
  9. M

Library Promotion Today

This post has made my day. Thanks Juno!!
  10. M

Frank the Tank

I thought Frank was good last night. Was getting in the mix of things and not afraid to stick up for his team mates. Pierce on the other hand looked disinterested all night. Don't get me wrong. Scored 2 goals and his coast to coast was a solid effort. Seems decent on the puck but off the puck...
  11. M

Rock the BBT

I love 'Endless Nameless' personally. I can see why most don't though. I like that they tried to make it sound like Big Black but even more Treble. Guessing you are not a fan of The Yo Yo's? (Dannys other band) I think 'Rumbled' would be awesome for the tent.
  12. M

Rock the BBT

If we are talking The Wildhearts what about the massive riff from Caprice? Caffeine bomb I Wanna Go Where The People Go Anthem Don't Worry About Me (if someone gets called for a penalty) I could go on all day with Wildhearts songs.
  13. M

Rock the BBT

Boom Boom Shake The Room - Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff (Birbraer Hits and Goals)
  14. M

New York Rangers

Thestubhub.com is awesome for cheap tickets I paid $25 on there whilst MSG box office tried charging $70 for the same seats. 18000 seats but the red army make more noise.
  15. M

Michel Moves On

Have to say I am devastated by this news. He will be missed and always remembered in Cardiff. Good luck to him in all his future endeavours.
  16. M

Ice hockey gets second-class treatment, says Devils boss

I think demolish John Lewis and build the new rink in its rightful place. :twisted:
  17. M

Tylor banned for 5 games!!!!

The only solution I can see with this mess is to maybe put Weller up front on the 1st or 2nd line and have the D double up on their shifts. I dont see the league downgrading it at all. Perfect timing for the big push for the league title.
  18. M

Nottingham Away tickets.

Thanks for the help guys! :D
  19. M

Nottingham Away tickets.

Whats the best way to go about getting tickets for saturdays game? Should we call the NIC box office and pre order or can you just get them on the day? Cheers
  20. M

Paul Ragan to take over the Steelers

Next thing will be a steelers/devils hybrid shirt being sold on the merch stand!