Search results

1. mp43

Monday night

Glyn you can have my ticket, I've barely attended the last season, and if anyone deserves to go it's you. So I'm happy to hand it over. I've sent it to your Facebook messenger so you need to check that. Jason Cross
  2. mp43

Bordy signs in LNAH

As the title says. For a guy who didn't seem to want to fight last year, it's all they do in that league? Check out @ep_transfers’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ep_transfers/status/906204537647763456?s=09 Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. mp43

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

MK lightning sign Denny Kearney Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. mp43

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Would love to see Mark Louis back, had a great season and did a bit of everything. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  5. mp43

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

I still think Paul Bissonnette would do a job for us. He'd chip in with points, and police the game. After only playing 18 games last season at AHL level, maybe he'd want to try elsewhere now he reealises his NHL days are finished? If I remember correctly, he said he loved being able to just...
  6. mp43

2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

I don't think he would've been, let's not forget that all teams had signed their rosters when Ben got released from the ECHL. He was looking for a way back into this league and with rosters full and him coming in late, I think he would've had more "reasonable" wage demands. Sent from my...
  7. mp43

Icetime TV

I watched the game in Shooters bar, part of the bierkeller complex, the bar were charged £500 to stream it, everyone was charged £5.00 to watch it, and there were big chunks missing and lots of downtime. I think on the whole ice time TV should be making it up to people in some way, surely they...
  8. mp43

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

That wasn't my point, my supporting the club 30 years has nothing to do with newbies getting tickets. My gripe, if you read it again, is the fact that I've supported the club through thick and thin since 1986, and failed to get a ticket for the final simply because the website couldn't handle it...
  9. mp43

I'm really angry with it, at least have a system that can handle it. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. mp43

The site was crashing for me, when I eventually got on it there were about 20 seats showing as available, everyone I clicked on it said the seat is no longer available. Pathetic. Followed the club since 1986 and can't get a cup final ticket because the website couldn't handle it. Really not...
  11. mp43

New Signing

OK my mistake. I could've sworn Scott Matzka was the more recent American signing we made, certainly more recent then Phil Osaer and Jamie Milam? That's what I was getting at [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. mp43

New Signing

Forgetting Scott Matzka too Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. mp43

EIHL shake up

Maybe that's why Gerad Adams is polishing up his hockey CV? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. mp43

How this for a dream come true

I'm sure Jay Latulippe played in nets for 1 period a few years ago and Joe myers played out? I think it was either a testimonial or the legends game for 25 years? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. mp43

GREATEST DEVILS COMEBACK EVER

Same happened with mine, went to collect only to be told they'd all gone [emoji22] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. mp43

COACHING

Got to agree with this totally, at least with franny we had someone that had played the game at that level, knew a players strengths (down to his recruitment involvement) knew the league well. Now we have neither and we're struggling as a result of it. If we want to be also rans again, then...
  17. mp43

GREATEST DEVILS COMEBACK EVER

I'll have one buddy Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. mp43

Brian McGrattan First EIHL scrap

Agree with you there, hardly on same terms with his lid on. His concussions must be bothering him more than we thought? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. mp43

Tickets available for 27th August

Already got 2 tickets now. Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk
  20. mp43

2 x £15 Tilberg Tickets very CHEAP

I'll happily take them Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk