Search results

1. StevenBletsoe

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

We are going to struggle to keep Bownsy on these shores based on his performances on the World Stage this week.
  2. StevenBletsoe

CHL

Really hoping for a better seeding this year. To say that to Semi Finalists came out of our group shows how hard it was. I really feel that a concerted attempt to get into the knockout stages is on the cards next year
  3. StevenBletsoe

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Please tell me that I wasn't the only who felt that this was actually possible. Not hindsight but a genuine feeling pre-game that this was always achievable. What does that say about how good this team is
  4. StevenBletsoe

Bigger rink (in theory)

The Bay is great but not linked to any good transport systems. Get that sorted and the Bay is the perfect venue. As far as size, with current ownership and momentum 4,500 is the right figure. Don't forget mind when IAW was planned the current capacity was considered the right amount so that...
  5. StevenBletsoe

Giants v Devils - Fri & Sat 2&3 Feb 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Have been thinking about this after reading Twitter about fans experiences. Numbers were put around 500 making the trip over. A couple of things on this, before the takeover we were barely getting 300-400 more than that for some homes games in the BBT, how far we've come. But also, two games...
  6. StevenBletsoe

Simms!?

What a shame this is, he is currently doing a walk to raise money for a charity, his actions have managed to take the spotlight off that and put it firmly on himself (again). Why not keep his mouth shut until that was done then sort this out privately.
  7. StevenBletsoe

Steelers release deveraux...

Not quite sure what they expected when they signed him to be honest. In sport there is a difference between tough and dirty, there is no place for dirty players in Ice Hockey
  8. StevenBletsoe

DOPs

Possibly needs it's own thread away from the Fretter one. Taken from the new ruling on the incident:- Further to this, the Elite Ice Hockey League have removed Simon Kirkham as Head of the Department of Player Safety with immediate effect.
  9. StevenBletsoe

Colton Fretter

Further to this, the Elite Ice Hockey League have removed Simon Kirkham as Head of the Department of Player Safety with immediate effect.
  10. StevenBletsoe

Colton Fretter

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/view/eliteicehockey/latest-news/news_494902 There is no video evidence linked to this “finding” but from the rough footage I’ve seen on Twitter this outcome is as bad as the Fretter one. Lurching from one debacle to the next
  11. StevenBletsoe

Patrick Bordeleau

Whilst trawling (and translating French Language websites) I have found the following:- Cool FM could lose the services of forward Patrick Bordeleau for the rest of the season. The latter was injured in the lower body on October 20 during the match against the Draveurs of Trois-Rivières. He...
  12. StevenBletsoe

Patrick Bordeleau

Anyone got any idea what has happened here? Have just picked his update from Facebook:- Cool FM de Saint-Georges de Beauce, LNAH Yesterday at 01:52 · Patrick Bordeleau left the hospital today after several days of hospitalization, following the important operation he suffered.
  13. StevenBletsoe

Colton Fretter

http://pointstreaksites.com/view/eliteicehockey/latest-news/news_494800 Full explanation
  14. StevenBletsoe

Colton Fretter

It was a check into the benches that preceded it. There was another one by same Giants player in first tgat resulted in a 2+10 Fitzgerald also thrown out for check to the head in the game
  15. StevenBletsoe

Colton Fretter

https://twitter.com/juan_catorce/status/922186213657899008
  16. StevenBletsoe

Colton Fretter

Anyone going to have a guess at how many game ban for that hit?
  17. StevenBletsoe

Player Signing - today

We have carried additional imports in that past, some signed later in the season that will cover injuries. I have no idea if a player is getting released, but I would ask one question. How many players have Cardiff Devils released since we have had the new ownership in charge? I believe it is...
  18. StevenBletsoe

TURNING POINT

Belfast Home, Challenge Cup S/F. The whole thing. OK we lost that home leg but the fallout of Walser skating off during the anthem. The away leg we then walloped the Giants and the confidence built from there. I actually fell asleep reading MNL in the first game of the double header away in...
  19. StevenBletsoe

Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Would usually purchase the game through IceTime but fancy more of an environment with other Devils fans. Did I hear that a City Centre establishment is showing the game?