Search results

1. N

Full ice hockey kit for sale.

It might help if you sell the bits of kit separately, I found it easier when selling off my old kit this year as most didn't want all of it :)
  2. N

New Devils Jerseys

Maybe we're going for RBK Edge jerseys instead :P
  3. N

New Devils Jerseys

My team had Rhino jerseys and to be fair the quality is not that bad, there's just that temptation for teams to overcomplicate the design I guess! :?
  4. N

All the "panic the rink might close" threads combined

Isn't it natural though that if Planet Ice do not get a contract extension that they'll remove the BBT anyway? Afterall, without a contract they cannot use the land?
  5. N

Ben Davies Returns To Devils

I saw him play for the Bison a few times and he really did stand out in the EPL :) Glad to see him back at the Devils as he has a great work rate and seems to give it his all
  6. N

Skate sharpening @ the tent

You could try Proline Skates in the city centre too
  7. N

Referees

I usually believe that fans are a little OTT with their opinion on the performance of refs... however Darnell was terrible tonight and I wondered at times just whether he watching the game or making it up as he went along :? The Voth penalty for boarding was just one of many bad calls, I'm...
  8. N

Dissapointing Annaversary Shirts

I thought you were all moaning about nothing and that it'd be nice however.... looks too much like an England rugby shirt, I'll definately be giving it a miss. I have no idea how they can claim that a lot of work has gone into designing it unless they were contracting the work to the local...
  9. N

16!?

Makes you wonder why opposition fans all consider Voth to be so evil, look at the care he is showing towards the young Brits, yet you never hear of that! :D
  10. N

16!?

I remember watching one of the pre-season games (or first games of the season) at the BBT against the Blaze and Voth was lining up to nail him mid-ice but then must have realised it was a youngster and held back (ended up with either a slight nudge or he poked the puck away with the stick...
  11. N

Lace Bite

http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-Lace-Bite-With-Hockey-Skates Might help :) When I lace up, I usually do the first three as tight as possible, I pull the next 4 tawt, and the final 3 as tight as possible. Solved my problem with it :D
  12. N

PI basingstoke

I was chatting to a chap at the Basingstoke rink a few days back and he told me 1) The reason for failure was because the backup has been used for the past 8 years because they never bothered to repair the main pump, when the backup failed they tried to bodge the two pumps togther. 2) They...
  13. N

New D man signs....Name announced on Monday

I heard it might be Kaberle.... :lol:
  14. N

Where is Lucy Fur?

I vote that we steal Scorch from the Blaze and put him in a Devils jersey :D ;)
  15. N

Cardiff University Ice Hockey

I know that people with the Open Uni can register with their local uni teams :) I assume it's the same for Uni sides without ice hockey teams, ie you can register for the nearest uni ice hockey side.
  16. N

Vother's injury

Kassel Huskies in the DEL...well formerly of the DEL, are not icing this season so could we pick up some of their players as many will be without a team for this season? I know that they're a much higher standard of player, but beggars cannot be choosers :D
  17. N

SAWYER

I was actually impressed with what I saw considering he was made out to be a pure fighter. He did make a few errors (as does everyone) but as mentioned it's the first game before the season and a chance to air the cobwebs so to speak. Again i think that the team shows a lot of promise and I...
  18. N

What you listening to

Shows how bad modern music is :lol:
  19. N

What you listening to

+44 and Boxcarracer at the moment :mrgreen:
  20. N

Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th August - Chat Thread

Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread Wasn't an awful game, blaze were simply more clinical in their play ie making the puck do the work and setting up goals whereas we seemed to be chasing/ skating hard all game but not creating the opportunitites. The new players seem...