Search results

1. B

Have we Peaked to soon?

What's gone wrong in the last few games? Watching the Challenge cup final the guys looked short of ideas on how to break the panthers down, the panthers outlasted them in almost every dept apart from goaltending. They were more physical all over the ice and looked like they just wanted it more...
  2. B

Official Club Statement

As I said yesterday, Think we were in need of a change. We need a Top Quality Coach to come in now, not Brent Pope, he's not the answer going forward.
  3. B

EIHL secures Premier Sports live tv deal

I rang them, they won't even wave the £10 connection charge!
  4. B

EIHL secures Premier Sports live tv deal

Be nice to secure some promo codes to entice potential hockey viewers to sign up, like they have given with other sports.
  5. B

Adams sacked?

Personally i think it's time for a change. Adams and Francis should go. I went to my 1st game vs fife on Sunday and couldn't believe what. I was watching. Poor side in my opinion has been assembled the imports are not good enough to wear the shirt, not a patch on previous seasons and era's...
  6. B

Wembley Playoff Final 1989/90 v Murrayfield Racers

Brilliant. Shall I just mail you nearer the time, or do you want to just let me know when its ready.
  7. B

If I remember rightly when i watched it at the time, typical BBC you had like horse racing in between etc, has your friend edited that out when copying so the hockey is continuous on the DVD?
  8. B

No rush...whenever you got it ready.
  9. B

That would be fantastic if you would'nt mind? Do you want something for doing it?
  10. B

Does anyone have a copy of the Wembley Playoff Final 1989/90 against the Murrayfield Racers and if possible the semi final highlights against Fife Flyers that was shown on BBC Grandstand? Trying to obtain a copy from the BBC is a bit of a nightmare. I used to have it on VHS but when i divorced...