Search results

1. B

Forum All Stars Weekend 2012 - Organizers Views

Not a dig at anyone but not sure how anyone can say it wasn't advertised enough. It was on Real Radio, Nation Radio, The Inferno, Facebook, Twitter, Elite League website plus word of mouth from the numerous players who were raising money. I think that is most bases covered bar the Devils website...
  2. B

1 x Adult Playoff weekend ticket

I can no longer go so I have 1 weekend ticket - block 9 front row for sale Face value (£50)
  3. B

Devils v Giants - 04/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Where did they suggest we should rely on other teams. The previous sentence points out that he should be a marked man in every remaining game against us. "against us"? Now you've come out as a Giants fan FinnyTheGiant, im confused as to who you mean by "us"? ;) Meanwhile the other question...
  4. B

Devils v Giants - 04/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

+1 on that!!!!! How people are still loving him after last season is beyond me. Yes he had a very good season but he has left now - and after the last 2 showing of himself down here I hope he gets what is coming to him. He may want to prove a point coming back here but to x check Hilly in the...
  5. B

Import players

Not sure how you can say that about Pierce - yes he may look disinterested sometimes but im sure a few players are guilty of that. Did u even watch the game last night!??!
  6. B

Rumours - Whats in a name ?

Ah - Now I see the problem....
  7. B

Rumours - Whats in a name ?

I am being a bit nieve here I am sure but if this was the case why would PR NEED to buy them!? Surely SH can keep the rights & things can carry on?
  8. B

Devils to Define the Year

Maybe that is the way to go about it - nothing else seems to be working at the moment? Things look like they will be getting worse than better in the near future.
  9. B

Devils v Stingrays - 23/11 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Stingrays - 23/11 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Upda Well with Chamberlain - he is a playing in the big boy league now. If he wants to give cheap shots & try to mix it up then he should be treated like a big boy. Shouldn't matter if he is 16 or not. Fair play to him for mixing it up...
  10. B

Devils v Stingrays - 23/11 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Stingrays - 23/11 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Upda A dire game last night - have to give Hull credit, especially Boucher. We didn't help ourselves but time & time again he was stopping everything. PP was awful, how at one stage we can have a 5 on 3 & not get a shot on target I will...
  11. B

MOvember Donations Please??

Hi All, Myself & a few of the lads from the Ice Hounds are doing MOvember & are raising funds to fight against Prostate Cancer - I know that money is tight but if anyone can donate even a small amount it would be much appreciated!!! http://mobro.co/Gavinburns Thanks :)
  12. B

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

'Apparently' it is to be announced sometime this week that he has resigned (or so I have been told....)
  13. B

UK All Star Charity weekend

Granty u love it ;)
  14. B

UK All Star Charity weekend

Good write up Shauny boy - gotta be fair we did batter them in the final. That Luke Jones for Sheffield Hospital was a hell of a player.....
  15. B

UK Forum All Stars Weekend

Was a very good weekend & a pleasure to play & represent the Help For Heroes. A lot of money raised for each Charity & a very good laugh. I think that everyone had fun, especially us Cardiff boys who were playing for H4H!! Big well done to Hubbs & Dave for another good weekend.......roll on...
  16. B

All the "panic the rink might close" threads combined

Re: Council Grow A Pair And Give P.I. The Boot? I think this is the last opportunity for PI to get a nice bit of coin out of Cardiff CC. Surely the Council will extend it until May 2012, but it does push the time limits needed to sort the tender process out etc & to actually build the new...
  17. B

SORAC and the New Rink

any ideas where we send the letters? Can we e-mail them?
  18. B

SORAC and the New Rink

What can I say Ger - I better lay off the booze & train more! ;)
  19. B

SORAC and the New Rink

Far from it mate - the Ice is getting terrible, the holes and divets inbetween the ice & boards are getting dangerous & every time I jump the bench I expect it to collapse as it is slanting so badly!!!!
  20. B

SORAC and the New Rink

Finny - good idea in principle but like Lucas said we couldn't go back & for training in Bristol. It costs a fortune at the moment as it is, let alone travelling to bristol every week who may not even be able to accomodate us!! Something needs to be done & boycotting the rink seems a good idea...