Search results

1. G

Security

Coming to our first game this weekend. Now the Morrisons parking has been sorted out and clarified I just wanted to check something about the security and bag searching. Are bottles of water allowed into the Arena? I don't know if they sell these but my daughter is unable to drink drinks like...
  2. G

First time this season

Should be coming up this Sunday for the first time this season. Please could someone answer a couple of queries I have. Is it still okay to park in Morrisons at the moment? Also I usually purchase tickets when we arrive at the rink around 11am (don't worry I'm not that sad that I'm there...
  3. G

Fixtures

After Sunday we will have played 7 games in 10 days! Has any other team had to have such a nightmare schedule?
  4. G

Match Parking

I'm coming to my first game of the season on Sunday and after all the discussion about car parking I just wanted to check something. I normally arrive at 5pm and have no trouble parking in the Rink car park or for queueing. Have the earlier problems been eased or are they more for towards face...
  5. G

More good news

Good news from the web site. It's great to have Max back. http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... boom-boom/
  6. G

Play Offs Final

I have never been to the play offs final and due to several reasons I won't know if I can go until the day before. Do the finals sell out or are there enough tickets available that one could turn up and purchase one on the day?
  7. G

Craig Weller

On MNL it mentioned that there was talk in the BBT that Craig was returning. Was this just our usual wishful thinking or is there actually some truth to it?
  8. G

Standings on Web Site

Not sure if this has been noticed before (and would be surprised if it hadn't) but the league table on the Devils web page has got Newcastle propping up the bottom. I couldn't see a "contact us" section on the web page. I don't know if anyone knows who is responsible for the web site so they...
  9. G

Entrance Video

This is very random but on the current (and I have to say brilliant) entrance video please could someone list who all the players are on screen inbetween the air sirens. Of course I recognise some of them but I'm not sure of some of the others as I'm only used to seeing them with helmets on and...