Search results

1. Kevlar68

Jersey update

Someone on here said they are made within Europe.
  2. Kevlar68

Jersey update

I just decided to have a look at the new online shop and i have to say almost all the merch looks very cheap apart from the hats. Basic prints, basic garments. What is going on this season? The ladies CCM t-shirt is the only good quality looking t-shirt and all the hoodies look poor quality with...
  3. Kevlar68

Jersey update

It's easy to pass the buck on to the manufacturer as they can't reply, so how do you know it's their fault? From the first original orders months ago it would be communication from the shop that starts the ball rolling on shirt names and numbers and what shirts have "C" and "A" on. It's pretty...
  4. Kevlar68

Devils vs Stars - 10 Oct 19 - League

I don't see what the gripe is about block 13, surely that's a positive addition? I can understand about drums being out of sync though, it's like when a DJ using vinyl gets the beats wrong when mixing, it sounds awful.
  5. Kevlar68

maybe have one eye on Frolunda?
  6. Kevlar68

Hope you didn't roll over all your winnings
  7. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Won't get to see it till November so was wondering how it worked, cheers.
  8. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Quick question, those flags look quite big, when the games on are they put down during play? If not how can people stood behind the flag wavers watch the game?
  9. Kevlar68

Petr cech

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/oct/09/petr-cech-joins-guildford-phoenix-ice-hockey-team
  10. Kevlar68

Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

Got to just go out for a all out win, destiny is in our hands so no room to pin hopes on the other game.
  11. Kevlar68

Role on the home tie, major effort needed.
  12. Kevlar68

I think Devilsatw could be saying "told you so" if score carries on like this but come on, still a whole period to go and we've come back before in the third period.
  13. Kevlar68

oh buggery balls 2-0
  14. Kevlar68

Could have waited till end of game and then vented your spleen maybe not straight after goal. It's almost like you want them to lose so you can say "Told you so"
  15. Kevlar68

Their players change of speed is immense, very quick indeed.
  16. Kevlar68

Nothing better than a bit of positivity eh!
  17. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Not sure if this has already been posted on this thread, i'm just being to lazy to look back through 12 pages. https://www.championshockeyleague.com/en/news/inspired-by-chl-games-devils-to-trial-standing-area
  18. Kevlar68

Blaze vs Devils - 6 Oct 19 - CC

Yeah when we used to reset the ice and add the logos in the WNIR the piping was covered with sand then wet, then the pipes would freeze the sand with water and we had to run up and down the rink over and over constantly for about 14 hours non stop in shifts with a fire hose until you build the...
  19. Kevlar68

Away loss and a home win will do me and put all in to the home tie, bodies on the line time.