Search results

1. Gazr76

Tom Parisi

Maybe he realised what life would be like in the 'real world'. Getting a job. Paying bills. I am sure it was an easy decision for him: 'Screw this!! Actually forget what I said. I am gonna go back to playing hockey!!'
  2. Gazr76

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

Coming down the M4 from the dark side to catch this one. Wouldn't miss it for the world!!
  3. Gazr76

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

This article indicates that there will be no further additions to the roster so I doubt it.
  4. Gazr76

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I agree. Only a hunch here also, but I am not entirely sure Lordo and Hedden gelled all that much.
  5. Gazr76

Summit: Jerseys

Ah apologies. I must have missed that. I see now. The individual letters are stitched as opposed to a stitched name bar. In that case I feel a little better about these now. They are growing me.
  6. Gazr76

I think only the devils logo is stitched. Having looked closely at the back of the jersey, the player name is a screen print as well. What a shame.
  7. Gazr76

The NHL Adidas on ice jerseys and off ice replica Adizero jerseys are not screen printed. They are still stitched. However they are very light weight. I understand if the boys want screen printed jerseys as they are nicer to play in. However it would have been awesome if the club could have...
  8. Gazr76

Free to a good home

Why are you giving these away for free? Very nice gesture, but why not have an auction and give the proceeds to a charity of your choice?
  9. Gazr76

One signing new and one returning, who?

Ackered and Travis Brigley
  10. Gazr76

Blaze v Giants

1st time doing this. Feels wrong... but..... Come on......you........Blaze.....come on.....you......Blaze.
  11. Gazr76

Belfast loose to Storm

This is going to make tomorrow nights game even more interesting. Come on Devils!!
  12. Gazr76

Devils qualify for next season's CHL !

Eisbären Berlin please.
  13. Gazr76

Flyers vs Storm brawl

Springer should be given a big ban for that. That is NOT ok.
  14. Gazr76

Devils Imports who married local lasses

D'oh!! Missed that. Sorry y'all.
  15. Gazr76

Devils Imports who married local lasses

Did Jeff Burgoyne marry a Welsh lass also? I knew he was pretty serious with a Welsh lady. Pretty sure they both went together to Tilburg Trappers when Jeff played there after Cardiff.
  16. Gazr76

CONTRACT..

Unless someone came along and offered him silly money I cant see a sideways move happening. I am convinced an AHL/ECHL/DEL/KHL or other top Euro league team will come calling sooner rather than later unfortunately.
  17. Gazr76

Steelers sack 3

Oh I thought Unbelievable was their worst player by far. He was so bad it was like he just wasn't real.
  18. Gazr76

Linglet interview.

I truly hope you are right and Chucky is here for a couple/few more years. He mentions that he has never won a major trophy in the interview. If Cardiff do win the league/playoffs then the box is ticked. It wouldn't surprise me if he has offers from teams in higher leagues over the summer. He...
  19. Gazr76

Nottingham sign Chris Stewart

This scenario is a bit unique. His brother played previously for Nottingham and did the Panthers a huge favour by organising this. I am not so sure he would have even considered any team in the UK without his brothers influence.
  20. Gazr76

Charles Linglet

Chucky is outstanding. On another level. Totally super hockey smart.