Search results

1. B

Tom Parisi

Gone by xmas...
  2. B

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept - CC

Benti giving away lots penalties opening games , hope that improves with less..on the plus side very good win at their pad where lots will fail..keep it up devils lets get to the final and get our cup back..
  3. B

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept - CC

Not to sure if overtime is involved but i would be happy with a point at their pad, flames very strong on their pad as past results show v the top 4 from last 2 seasons..
  4. B

Standing Area

Good idea standing 13..14..15.. that wil give a good atmosphere both ends of rink..
  5. B

Devils vs Clan - 15 Sept - League

after giants demolished them i will go 7...1
  6. B

Devils vs Flames - 14 Sept - CC

Damage done first period, ambled through 2nd and if it wasnt for Fullerton devils may have finished with 8 or 9, Ben still the old rink rat few digs here and there think riley wanted to batter him at one stage. love the black kit those shirts will be hot property in the auctions, good to see...
  7. B

Shirt purchase

didnt mention corky been abused..
  8. B

Shirt purchase

About time to close this subject now, dont think the witchunt on corky would have been mentioned if the shirt problem didnt come to light...everyone move on and enjoy the product on the ice...
  9. B

Shirt purchase

To be fair to the staff, on match nights you cant move in there they are under a lot of pressure to move in there, think a bigger shop is needed tbh and no complaints from me , always have a good natter to them all.
  10. B

MO

Agree more in the bar area ..
  11. B

MO

As mo is the most succsessful captain in the devils history does anyone think his shirt should be retired , if not hanging in the rafters maybe somewhere in the bar. shame our bar hasnt gone down the same road as gretskys was in the old wnir..
  12. B

Graz 99ers vs Devils - 7 Sept - CHL

2 wins would give lordo a knighthood..
  13. B

only conceded 2 v fife away last weekend seems like fitzy read the riot act..
  14. B

Shirt purchase

As ever a positive response from the devils, hope this is the end of it and concerntrate on the product on the ice....GO DEVILS...
  15. B

cant see that, possible 3...1 with kileen in goal..
  16. B

Banner Raising

Good luck trying to keep the title this season, gonna be tougher season ever for clubs this season with the recruitment around the league , hoping for at least a 4 team race rather than the 2 last season...
  17. B

Banner Raising

martin or mosey
  18. B

Mark Thomas - Sheffield Steelers

Gutted for him and all the family, terrible news..
  19. B

Belfast @ Augsburg

same applies to rugby world cup if wales get knocked out i will root for a british team left in , Scots , Irish, but not Englanda most welsh would have the same feeling about supporting england at rugby.