Search results

1. M

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

Amazing period for Bownsey in the 2nd BUT need to tighten it up
  2. M

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Re Buffalo Bill’s original post - This is exactly my feelings and put far more eloquently than I was intending to post. Don’t know if it’s the world we currently live in but far too many people too eager to jump onto their keyboards before thinking things through imho.
  3. M

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

Back to the game, in O/T after the penalty was killed I thought you were supposed to go back to 3 on 3 at next stop in play but instead flames also went to 4 players and it was 4 on 4! Have I missed a finer rule point. I have tried to look this up but no answer other than reffing mess up
  4. M

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

A win yes but disagree about it being great. A few observations 1. The early season Devils showed up for last 10mins of 3rd and OT after some bad /missed calls and completely threw Guildford off their game 2. It so frustrating that we are not being clinical enough time and again generating...
  5. M

Devils Vs Flames - Sat 27 Oct - CC

It does amaze me that some people think we have a god given right to win every game and when we don’t it’s because we were rubbish or not interested. That is disrespectful to a very good Guildford performance that in the main disrupted our play by getting their sticks and bodies in the way of...
  6. M

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Well I was emotionally drained after that game last night, so god knows how the team feels. For a game with nothing but pride on the line it showed how seriously it was taken by both teams. It had everything and all the drama you could wish for. When we were on the extended PK the crowd noise...
  7. M

Växjö Lakers Vs Devils - Tue 9 Oct - CHL

I wouldn’t put to much store into our 2 wins last year historic though they may be. The European teams took us for granted then. They haven’t made that mistake this time round. What is more telling is how much more competitive we have been over the entire set of fixtures.
  8. M

Scarlett

To Scarlett’s family. The loss will always be felt but so will the joy when you remember her. My condolences
  9. M

Forum Upgrade

Is there a way so that the page navigation also appears at the top of the thread. It’s a pain that it always goes to the 1st post on page 1 and have to scroll right to bottom to get last page button?
  10. M

Condolences to Steve King and family

Sorry for your loss and thoughts are with you at this time. From what I read your father was a great man Kind Regards Mark
  11. M

Final tickets wanted

Are you still looking?
  12. M

Playoff Final weekend and final only available to sell

Ticket for the Final is still available
  13. M

It's block 13 row M It would face value £41 Dm me with a mobile number if you wish to progress this further offline
  14. M

The 1x weekend ticket has been sold. I still have the 1xFinal ticket available. Reply if interested and also dm me
  15. M

Hi rob I have dm'd you about the 1xweekend ticket
  16. M

Hi I have the following available to sell face value due to drop outs on trip: 1x weekend (semis and final) 1x final only Please dm me if interested Mark
  17. M

Holding my hands up..I was wrong

Bryce Reddick At the start of the season I had kittens every time he iced in terms of him jumping into the play too often and staying there for too long and the pressure that put the team under when it went wrong which to me seemed a lot. Now whether this was a case of bad judgement or trying...
  18. M

Andrew Lord interview on Radio Wales ....

It is an excellent interview, interviewer was engaging and I think brought a lot of Lordo's personality out. Great PR for the club too
  19. M

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

What I meant was that if the organisation were stretch targeting 1 win that game would have been it. That 2-0 lead was exactly what would have been needed. The unforced errors then hurt our cause. We were able to generate chances against this team and thus if a tighter game just might have been...
  20. M

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

We might have lost anyway tonight but I found a couple of things really frustrating : 1) Several of their goals were caused by unforced errors by Devils players - if this had not happened the game would have been a tighter affair and then who knows 2) Devils were over playing at times and needed...