Search results

1. Slartibartfast

New ticketing system?

I bought my tickets online for the first game. I paid for it and it said payment successful but then didn't give me the option to print the tickets. The mail went into my junk folder which suggests it a new system. It panicked me for a minute until I found it and was able to print the tickets...
  2. Slartibartfast

Nottingham release Shalla

Wow. This is a shock. He was the stand out player in the CHL games. Seems to have struggled in the league though. http://eliteleague.co.uk/view/eliteicehockey/latest-news/news_497525
  3. Slartibartfast

New Players stats v last years leavers

A month ago some of the new players were being criticised. In fact some still are. There were a few comments saying that they were not upgrades on the players that left. As Christmas approaches the new players have had time to settle in so I thought I would compare their stats to the players who...
  4. Slartibartfast

Congratulations Nottingham Panthers

Absolutely amazing result against SC Bern by Nottingham tonight. This was no fluke or poor performance by the opposition. SC Bern have something like 450 NHL games played in the roster. Panthers were just awesome. They matched Bern for speed. They played hard and physical. They did not look...
  5. Slartibartfast

Lord v Thompson

Just want to post this video to show the difference between our coach and the Steelers coach. Interview is at 12:20 Sheffield have just won an amazing comeback against the Panthers. Is Thompson magnanimous in his victory. Is he hell. He criticises the ref, he puts down the Panthers and...
  6. Slartibartfast

Full Ice Hockey Kit for sale

Nike V7 Shin guards 13" Easton Elbow Pads Medium Reebok 11K Helmet with oakley visor CCM Shorts 30-32" ( Im a 34" waist and there was plenty of room) CCM Body Armour CCM Gloves 13" Training Shirt Hockey Bag (Has Cardiff Eagles logos) Can throw in some socks also. Various Colours £100 for the lot
  7. Slartibartfast

Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey

NHL Toronto Maples Leafs Top. Cost £70 new. Will sell for £25 ono. My wife bought me this from America but it was too big so was never worn. PM if interested. Size is XL which is what I usually wear but it seems a lot bigger. Think its more like an XXL. Maybe American sizes are bigger than UK.
  8. Slartibartfast

2 Tickets for Panthers game

Due to illness I have 1 adult ticket and 1 child ticket available. Front row of block 7.You can have both for just £10. PM me if interested. Sorry I know this should be on the buy and sell page but it is much more likely to get noticed here and the game is only 7 hours away. Feel free to delete...
  9. Slartibartfast

Lift Share to Playoffs weekend.

I will be driving to Nottingham on Friday and returning after the final on Sunday. Im leaving from Newport. If anyone is interested in car sharing please PM me.
  10. Slartibartfast

Joey Martin Injured

From the Elite League site "Cardiff head coach Andrew Lord has more decisions to make as to who he leaves out. There is also a doubt over the fitness of Joey Martin who picked up a knock against the Devils on Sunday which limited his ice time late in the game." Really hope he is ok. This would...
  11. Slartibartfast

tickets for opening game not confirmed

I ordered my tickets Wednesday over the phone but still have not received a confirmation email. Anyone else in this situation. When I phoned it sounds like they are reallly struggling without the ticketing system. I hope it is not going to be chaos for the first game.
  12. Slartibartfast

Panic ye Not. Look at tonights results

Coventry 4 Sheffield 2 Clan 4 Panthers 2 What a league !!!!
  13. Slartibartfast

Ice Time TV Statement

I was one of the unlucky few who missed large chunks of the Steelers Game due to technical problems with Ice Time TVs streaming. It was extremely frustrating as I knew I was missing one of the best games of the season. However Ice Time TV have released this statement (see link below). It seems...
  14. Slartibartfast

Wales Online Best Yet

No Wales online article is complete without its usual spelling mistake, grammatical error or pure gobbledygook. This one however could get Joey Haddad arrested Andrew Lord says “I’ll have a good talk with Joey to see who he is feeling after a long travel day. :lol:
  15. Slartibartfast

Challenge Cup final to be held in Sheffield

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/challenge-cup-final--p195042 So Sheffield to win the Challenge Cup and Nottingham to win the Playoffs then. Does this happen in any other sport? Seems so wrong
  16. Slartibartfast

Rudis Pizza Survey

I know it is not strictly hockey but pizzas are an important part of the match night experience for some of us. Rudi (who runs the pizza van outside the rink) has asked me to get some feedback from you on the following subject. Many people want to take their pizza into the rink but currently...
  17. Slartibartfast

Bauer Vapour Ice Skates UK 7.5 - Free

I have some very battered Bauer Vapour XXVs going free if anyone wants them. They have endured about 5 years of hockey so have seen better days but if anyone wants them they are yours. Just message me
  18. Slartibartfast

Tribute video to Todd Kelman

Wow seems he is a real popular guy in Belfast http://vimeo.com/98363788
  19. Slartibartfast

respect to the players of 2013/2014

So we finished lower than ever before in Devils history and didn't make it to the play offs for the first time in a decade. But I would still like to thank the players for their hard work and for not quitting in the most difficult season I have witnessed in 24 years of watcing the devils. Im not...
  20. Slartibartfast

intro music question

I know this has probably been asked before but whats the intro music called and who is the band?