Search results

1. D

Clan Jersey Launch

See Clan have launched their jerseys. Must say I’m a little confused... They seem to have: a purple with black trim jersey; a purple with light grey trim; a white with purple trim; and a light grey with purple trim. So 4 jerseys. With a black “third” jersey to follow... Maybe it’s linked to...
  2. D

2019/2020 Stephen DIXON

Watch worn Stephen Dixon 2019/20 RED jersey sponsorship, £220. Now Sold. Thanks all.
  3. D

Big Game Layne...

Whilst we have all probably seen this coming, and since the McNamee signing it was made clearer, it’s still a big moment to say thank you and good luck to a huge player for us. He may not have been with us for 5/10 years but he’s had a huge influence. Thank you Layne. A true gentleman off the...
  4. D

Fixtures

Do we know when fixtures are being released following the meeting last week?
  5. D

Summit: Jerseys

Anybody got a screenshot of that Black jersey front and back????
  6. D

Frölunda Away, October

Evening all, An away game in Gothenburg is on the cards (final preparations etc). Who else is going? Plans? Just trying to get advice on staying for a couple days to see what’s what, or whether cab do it all in the day (or so) we are there...
  7. D

Programme: Wanted

Saturday 11th March 2017 v Stars Afternoon all, pretty self explanatory - looking for this specific programme if anybody has a spare they would be willing to part with.
  8. D

Lightning lose...

...D man Ryan Lannon. Appears to have just upped and left - Lightning being “aware” he’s left the club. Leaves Lightning with 11 forwards and 4 D men. https://mk-lightning.co.uk/default.asp?contentID=957
  9. D

Pride Auction

How did it go? Did I miss a mention on all profits going to charity or 50/50?
  10. D

Wins, stats, newbies and a wiki

Hi all! Huge weekend - long way to go mind you. I look forward to hearing what the RedArmyRoundup guys have to say about that! As a relative newbie I continue to learn about our history and many other nuances about this wonderful sport. I have managed to bring a few people to their first ice...
  11. D

Penalty Shots

Maybe I’m covering old ground here but given how difficult (compared to other sports) it is to score a penalty shot (if it was easy we’d see far more goals in shootouts) why in the event of a missed shot isn’t a minor called against the original offender? Obviously not a hockey veteran but...
  12. D

MBAs

I remember Linglet is one, who are the others?
  13. D

Favourite jersey?

Random thought - what are people’s favourite jersey designs? Have often thought would be great to have a website detailing Devils jerseys down the years. Unless there is one I’ve missed?
  14. D

Long shot - Jersey Swap

Long shot I know. I have an XL Black Jersey from this season (no number, name or signatures) looking for same (Black 2017/18) but in Large.
  15. D

1 x Spare Ticket - Sunday 18th v Steelers - Block 1

Self explanatory, looking for face value - PM me if interested. Thanks!