Search results

1. Wannabe2

Standing Area

Devil may care said exactly, , why hasn’t he let it go and stayed on topic, what’s the difference mate. And why are my views pathetic. I am not against a standing area,just giving my views, what’s the problem with that.
  2. Wannabe2

Standing Area

Why exactly, please explain.
  3. Wannabe2

Standing Area

I didn’t say I was against it, try reading that again, I said in my view it shouldn’t be in blocks 2,3, 4 . I like noise at games the louder the better, it is obviously easier in bigger arenas. I actually said I can’t see it happening not that I was against it.
  4. Wannabe2

Standing Area

If you want to piss off hundreds of season ticket holders, try telling them they no longer sit in the area that the Devils attack twice, that they have sat since the opening day, and are now going to be sat in the crappier opposite end. That surely is a no brainer, and most certainly would...
  5. Wannabe2

Belfast @ Augsburg

With you 100%, spot on.
  6. Wannabe2

Icetime TV

Think they will be doing both games
  7. Wannabe2

Hi and Disillusioned

Anyway they only spent £62 last season.
  8. Wannabe2

Hi and Disillusioned

Most teams have, it seems to go up every year, so he aint alone.
  9. Wannabe2

Hi and Disillusioned

Tony Smith certainly doesn’t throw money around, he can be totally ruthless, many a player knows about that.
  10. Wannabe2

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

Our lads done amazing tonight against a big budget team, and a big team stature wise, Bownsy stood on his head, and his lovely Nan would have been as pleased as punch. When we needed to dig deep, we dug deep, we had a lot of pressure on us tonight, what with Giants having their great win, and...
  11. Wannabe2

You need a bit more faith, big time.
  12. Wannabe2

Short term signing

Totally with you there, think your spot on.
  13. Wannabe2

Short term signing

5ft 8in played at a high level, could be a very good acquisition.
  14. Wannabe2

More likely to play Sunday apparently.
  15. Wannabe2

Short term signing

Let’s not talk about losing, we haven’t even played yet, hopefully the lads will dig deep tonight and pick up the slack. We have a very good team that we haven’t seen the best of yet, let’s hope we see that tonight. Happy Hockey Days
  16. Wannabe2

How important is the CHL

Bloody amateur commentators talking over Keefers comments.
  17. Wannabe2

How important is the CHL

Liberec with 58 pen minutes, you have to be awesome to win a game with that much time off the ice, great game though.
  18. Wannabe2

How important is the CHL

No way you can compare him to Fournier, he has a long way to go before he can be talked about in those terms.
  19. Wannabe2

How important is the CHL

In fairness Mullen looks very very good.
  20. Wannabe2

Opposition Players

Farnham -Riley, Pelech -Louis, looks good.