Search results

1. James

Standing Area

I stood in the WNIR standing section, I stood at the plexi in the tent. I miss standing at games. Not sure I'd count as an ultra though :D
  2. James

Devils vs Flames - 14 Sept - CC

Highlights
  3. James

Devils vs Clan - 15 Sept - League

In the second home game of the weekend Devils welcome the Glasgow Clan to the Viola as we kick off our league campaign. The 2019 Playoff Banner will also be raised at the start of the game.
  4. James

Devils vs Flames - 14 Sept - CC

Devils start their domestic season off with a visit from Guildford Flames for a Challenge Cup group match.
  5. James

Belfast @ Augsburg

Were we not in the CHL I'd feel happier supporting Belfast. We are however competing against them, even if we are in different groups.
  6. James

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Isn't there a problem with dry ice on an ice surface where it just sits about for ages and doesn't disperse?
  7. James

New eihl website

If there are any api feeds available do let me know :)
  8. James

New eihl website

It looks like they aren't using pointstreak any more either so my automatic table standings scripts will no longer work :( I'll have to update them manually.
  9. James

Graz 99ers vs Devils - 7 Sept - CHL

Austria is the next stop for the Devils as they face the return leg for Graz 99ers. It took a shootout to decide the winner at home, can the Devils come out on top again?
  10. James

Mountfield HK vs Devils - 5 Sept - CHL

Devils head to the Czech Republic to play their first CHL away match of the term. With a W against Mountfield at home and topping the group table its all to play for.
  11. James

Devils vs Graz 99ers - 1 Sept - CHL

Devils second CHL game of the tournament is Sunday night against Graz 99ers
  12. James

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

Devils kick off their third CHL campaign this Friday against Mountfield HK. Who are Mountfield
  13. James

Devils vs MAC Újbuda - 25 Aug - Preseason

Devils play their last preseason game before heading to the CHL, against the team formerly known as MAC Budapest on Sunday in the bay. Information on the game can be found here https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/10-reasons-get-devils-game-sunday/
  14. James

Guys can I remind people of the forum rules. Please keep on topic and don't resort to personal insults. That goes for everyone.
  15. James

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 + 18 Aug - Preseason Double Header

Devils take on the Panthers for their domestic pre-season challenges. Heading to Nottingham Saturday night, and back to the bay for a Sunday rematch.
  16. James

Pre-season games

Sorry, I was away last week and totally flaked in getting a game thread up. I'll be on it this week :)
  17. James

I seem to remember Matt Soderstrom getting all his teeth knocked out during a game, and finishing the game because 'you dont need teeth to play hockey'
  18. James

Players who didn’t play here long enough

Hell of a slapshot on him, we waited all year for one to find the back of the net as it would have probably gone clean through
  19. James

Summit: Jerseys

It has to be the first time that the black jersey is my least favorite. Not really a fan at all. I've not particularly liked the last few years jerseys though, but as long as they win stuff in them, thats all that matters. In regard to the sponsors down the sleeve, it is at least more subtle...
  20. James

Farmer leaves Panthers

Farmer has matured into one hell of a player. I'd have him in a Devils shirt in a heartbeat