Search results

1. G

Freesports - Devils games

Freesports just said they will be showing both of the Devils games on the 5th & 7th. https://www.freesports.tv/lives.html
  2. G

Devils vs Graz 99ers - 1 Sept - CHL

What a weekend for the Devils! We were quick out of the blocks today, finished lots of hits & some silky passing. Sointu was impressive on his debut and if he continues like that i hope we keep him as he has strength & a lot of skill. Batchy has some very impressive hands tonight & we should...
  3. G

How important is the CHL

I like to see the CHL games but from the clubs point of view do they see it as being such an important tournament? I would love to see us progressing out of the group but I just cant see it happening to be honest.
  4. G

EIHL in 5 years

You do have to wonder how long the arms race can continue before something breaks and teams go bankrupt again. Giants and steelers throwing the cash this season but is it beyond what their income is? If it isnt then the only concern is the huge gulf in quality between the top teams and bottom...
  5. G

Is it prediction time yet?

1. Giants 2. Devils 3. Steelers 4. Flames 5. Panthers 6. Clan 7. Storm 8. Blaze 9. Fife 10. Stars
  6. G

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Whats the point of this thread then and the Inferno as a whole if these things cant be mentioned/discussed by fans? Isnt it a fans forum to discuss things between fans? The Inferno is not affiliated to the club, that's been made clear by not being able to speak to the players so what harm does...
  7. G

Summit: Jerseys

Ive had a look at the pics of the jerseys & i cant see any makers name or logo which seems a bit odd. Are they part rhino & its a trade secret? Giants were Kukri(i think), panties have Warrior & all others in the league, i think, are rhino. Devils were the last to have the harder wearing...
  8. G

Summit: Jerseys

These arent the same type of jerseys that we normally have? They look a cross breed of Rhino type & what we normally use. The logos/adverts are screen printed on & only the Devils badge & names are stitched on. Interesting. I do like the black & white ones but the red not so keen.
  9. G

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Im not surprised Drew isnt coming back. When you look at it cold heartedly he came in very late on & we know already that D men were very few and far between at that time of the year. he fitted what we needed at that time. New season & new sights set by the team & they have clearly identified...
  10. G

NHL Playoff bracket

I ended up with 243 points on the first bracket & luckily picked St Louis to win. Second bracket i did was complete cack but i did stick with St Louis to win though.
  11. G

NHL Playoff bracket

How did everyone do on this?
  12. G

Interesting interview with Bownsy. Only one offer to him this off season but i guess that if he has another great season then the offers will be flooding in from europe. Only thing going against him I guess is his age.
  13. G

Ive a feeling a signing will be announced tomorrow. Fingers crossed
  14. G

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

best of all, the Devils gear. How great does it look?! Green shorts, white jersey & red tinpot. Maybe one day we'll have this again
  15. G

MK

Lets hope the EIHL board make a good decision this time around. Given the issues MK had, which are well documented in the public domain, the last thing the league needs is to get a team in just to make up the numbers then go bankrupt quickly. How MK of the last year were allowed to continue in...
  16. G

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I think 4 or 5 new faces next season. I’d like to see a nice big stay at home D man and a hard hitting forward.
  17. G

The Pitfalls of Social Media and Forums

There will always be idiots in any walk of life, whether it be at your place of work, neighbours, sports events, social media or forums. How much oxygen you give them to keep going depends on you. If you look at the Inferno, before the new owners came in there were still a few about but as the...
  18. G

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Elite Prospects shows him as scottish/canadian https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/9496/liam-reddox
  19. G

Behind the bench podcast

Been listening from the start & i think they are great. In a time when nearly all teams in most pro sports are refusing access to the team unless its on their grounds it at least lets us in to the past Devils. Keep it going
  20. G

EIHL Predictions ......

not too shabby for me. got the top 4 correct just not in the right order apart from the Devils. Had Shuff in 6th they finished 7th but massively wrong with the Flames who finished 5th when I had them last but one :oops::oops::oops: