Search results

1. jimmy snels

Players who didn’t play here long enough

weller for sure.
  2. jimmy snels

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

ive been wondering if jake will take on another role such as assistant coach but you'd think that would be done already in news to give him a send off?
  3. jimmy snels

his scoring record last year in ECHL was really good. my suspicion is he played a shut down role at the far higher KHL level. he's a big body but to play at KHL for that long you have to be able to skate really hard. id absolutely welcome a signing like this. when you think who he replaces in...
  4. jimmy snels

* same language * brilliant FREE schooling for family * free health care * paid accommodation * degree/masters for player * not freezing cold * canadians can travel with relative ease. usa has got mad rules. * see a country with real genuine history. * cost of living is pretty good. * travel...
  5. jimmy snels

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

with respect, the signings elsewhere are of far far higher calibre. i like the guy but im pretty envious of a few of our rivals last couple of signings, Ex NHL guys or huge big league experience
  6. jimmy snels

i just hope he's a big physical guy who can play like weller or Strachan, not a midget offensive D
  7. jimmy snels

that sums it up best for me. a very nice way of putting it. good post
  8. jimmy snels

Potential lines?

if its so bad here play elsewhere?? as he said himself its not like they earn lots of money here its about experiences etc. im firmly in the camp of he played half paced last year with little physicality, moaned too much about the fans (and is now continuing) and is very lucky to be retained...
  9. jimmy snels

fournier im amazed has stayed, he looked ready for a crack at the big leagues! great stuff! my only concern at the minute is we are going to be sentimental and sign the same roster. we have so far resigned some of our best players. haddad i have a question mark over his fitness. i still think...
  10. jimmy snels

we lacked size on that blue line and most definitely composure. i hope we address this and he isnt replaced with a young 5ft9 fwd thinking guy
  11. jimmy snels

is it only me whos looking forward to a new signing?
  12. jimmy snels

Mosey out injured

this is certainly is a loss for us!
  13. jimmy snels

he was either brilliant or annonomous imo. when he was on it he was fantastic, but he had moments that were head scratching.
  14. jimmy snels

I thought Joey could easily have been one of the tough decisions this summer. I will reserve judgement on whether this is a masterstroke or an emotional decision that went wrong later. If he is to get to the levels of a few years ago happy days.
  15. jimmy snels

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

each to their own. i thought for a guy who played 25 mins a night, took the body at every opportunity and never shirked a confrontation he did his job quite well. what i was watching was Manchester's games on freesports that weren't necessarily against us as well. he often lined up against our...
  16. jimmy snels

Players post season workout

which is far more physical than he is used to
  17. jimmy snels

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

thought he was pretty tidy to be honest. played big minutes for them and was very "game".
  18. jimmy snels

id be suprised if benti Livingstone dixon weren't here in August just based on their social media.
  19. jimmy snels

happy with this one. hope as a 3rd line fwd offering potential to drop in as D in case of suspension etc
  20. jimmy snels

pope or haddad are the obvious candidates in this instance i would suggest. i believe riley would be an upgrade on both now (which is horrid to say as i love joey)