Search results

1. D

Summit: Jerseys

Sleeves on the red look better here - growing on me.
  2. D

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Would have been interesting to see how Hedden did with a year under his belt here. And maybe I’m wrong but it seemed to me that Heddens best games were away from home, which means the majority of the fan base didn’t see his best work. Agreed that his reputation proceeded him and ultimately...
  3. D

Fixtures

Do we know when fixtures are being released following the meeting last week?
  4. D

Frölunda Away, October

Great news that we have that many fans going...will need to identify bars etc We are staying centrally at the Poseidon Just a quick one for us - Tuesday flight from Heathrow at 0725, flight back 2200 (ish) on Wednesday. My first away game. My mate’s 3rd ever game!
  5. D

Potential lines?

It’s a damned if you do and damned if you don’t for JD. Interviewing Pope the issue is bound to come up and if he doesn’t ask the question people will accuse him (& Pope/Devils) of ducking the issue. There were a couple bits of his answer that I felt he didn’t need to say or could have...
  6. D

The darker green ones from 2017/18? When the Beast from the East came. Agree. Standing offer to anyone who wants to sell one. I’m interested.
  7. D

Potential lines?

Whilst I’m a fan of Pope I don’t mind people criticising him on here - it’s all opinions. People expect debate, disagreements and criticism on here. The problem comes when people tag players on Twitter - it’s just about being a mature responsible user of social media. I doubt he gets anybody...
  8. D

Couple of Devils jerseys for sale

Is Fournier one for sale?
  9. D

CHL Jersey

I’m still undecided on the Red and White main season jerseys - not a fan currently of the stripes on the sleeves White CHL is smart though
  10. D

Potential lines?

2 more forwards to sign, and a new D man to go with Richie, Reddick and Murdy. Batch back in D. Riley down on the Dixon line, Pope down to 3s and Haddad on 4th. Can see Livingstone being signed as a spare again.
  11. D

Biting lip at the black. Think other jerseys could have had solid green sleeves rather than the stripes... Will get a black one when released - will let other two grow on me. Sure they will.
  12. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Hedden, Livingstone, Hedden lol How many you had?
  13. D

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Think McNamee will replace Ulmer as C on 3rd line. Lord only knows where Riley will fit in. Gut feeling is Hedden, Livingstone and Hedden won’t be returning- but I’m often wrong
  14. D

Anybody got a screenshot of that Black jersey front and back????
  15. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I wonder whether the signings will be there in person...or at least one. I’m confident of Dixon. Maybe Riley. Any others would be a surprise - I just don’t see Brit pack/Benti being unveiled at this summit. Maybe a Morissette announcement. They’ll save a final twist for the end though...
  16. D

Frölunda Away, October

Evening all, An away game in Gothenburg is on the cards (final preparations etc). Who else is going? Plans? Just trying to get advice on staying for a couple days to see what’s what, or whether cab do it all in the day (or so) we are there...
  17. D

Farmer leaves Panthers

Lawday signed for MK Lightning didn’t he? Think sensible thing would be to keep Murdy. Agree that if you are going to bring in an import net minder you go big to replace Bowns. In any event I doubt we’ve gone in for Farmer so is moot
  18. D

Farmer leaves Panthers

Could be Murdy - but I think Farmer will head out of the EIHL