Search results

1. G

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Most leagues/teams have their goalies confirmed early April as that’s their first part of the puzzle and main priority. There was minimal options after the world champs maybe 1 space here and there but probably 20 games a season which you don’t want. Delighted he’s back and the way the club...
  2. G

CHL Travel Advice

Just makes it easier to grab the train the next day from Prague-Graz unless you drive.
  3. G

CHL Travel Advice

Staying in Mountfield? Most if not all are basing in Prague. We’re organising buses for fans due to the train times back after the game- more info Monday. Train option to Graz better I think. Direct and we used the train from salzburg- Bern last year and around the same time. Handy enough, bag...
  4. G

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Gagnon confirmed at Storm. Twitter video @
  5. G

CHL Travel Advice

Yes, they have two rinks but the tram is nearby so easy to get to
  6. G

CHL Travel Advice

Which arena? They’ve got 2 and most CHL games are played at their smaller rink
  7. G

CHL Travel Advice

We’re about 0.8mile from central station at Hotel Lorensburg
  8. G

CHL Travel Advice

I’d say more than Vaxjo. We’ll get better numbers when we start asking for ticket requests. I know of 11 booked today
  9. G

NHL Tickets

I think it was about $12 a beer at MSG and it was poor
  10. G

NHL Tickets

Are you looking at tourist stuff? If so, check out city pass. Save a few £££ https://www.citypass.com/new-york/plan-your-visit-new-york
  11. G

NHL Tickets

If you use Stubhub, make sure you go for Electric tickets as they’re downloadable as soon as you pay. We used it a few years ago for a few games between MSG, Barclays and Prudential.
  12. G

CHL Travel Advice

I think Chris is changing that... He’s currently heading to Sweden so will be later today. With Hradec- would be a private booking bus not a public option. I paid £23 for my train from Prague - Graz. I did use the OBB website but wasn’t too pad price wise.
  13. G

CHL Travel Advice

We’ve got a group deal for Graz and Frölunda confirmed, just waiting on Mountfield. The Panthers fans had to run for their train after the game in Mountfield so I’ve contacted a few bus firms in Prague to book a bus for fans to make it easier. We’ve put the info pack together via @DevilsinChl...
  14. G

Tickets

CHL fixtures expected in the next few days so I’d imagine there’ll be an update with everything from there.
  15. G

CHL Seedings

Around end of the week at the latest I’d say
  16. G

CHL Seedings

It was around 9 days last year with turnaround but we should seek them soon. They’re probably confirmed by the clubs but with them sorting their own travel etc first they’ll hold them a few days.
  17. G

Goodbye Bownsy??

DEL and SHL fosters seem to have their goalies locked up.
  18. G

Goodbye Bownsy??

Sheffield star? I’ve been to watch that Danish league and to be honest, didn’t think much of it at all. The national team are good but it’s a development league as most of that team are NHL/DEL/Finland etc
  19. G

CHL Seedings

CHL Draw is 3pm tomorrow and available via CHL website https://www.championshockeyleague.com/en/news/group-stage-draw-livestream And also being shown on freesports