Search results

1. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

NOW THAT! WAS A FANTASTIC GAME!! God we looked competitive! The USA team skated circles around us, outpassed us, outshot us and we just kept working and working! So proud, honestly. What a dramatic difference in play compared to that Denmark game. We’ll be waving Bownsy goodbye to a high...
  2. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

France
  3. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

I think it’s more embarrassing honestly that we’re not taken seriously but opposition fans, the IIHF agency AND the commentators.
  4. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

That was....... embarrassing? I can’t even put it into words. Like yes, we’re no where near the standard as most of these teams but honestly, we lacked in so many areas in regards to fundamental hockey. Passing to no one, poor d spacing, dump and chase that has not worked for us at all!! I...
  5. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

Haha sorry! Wanted to add a bit of alarm to it!
  6. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

Totally agree, as selfishly as it would be of me to want him to stay with us. I'd love to see him more somewhere to progress more and give British Ice Hockey a better name.
  7. Justtw

Team GB Freeview question.

Bloody hell, talk about being stuck in our zone!! Bownsy is holding this team together quite literally.. our offensive players are too scattered, generally attacking with only one guy and no center coverage..
  8. Justtw

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Apr 19 - Play Off Semi Final Spectacular

What happened to Michael Garnett??
  9. Justtw

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Hey mate, you should be proud of your boys this weekend!! They proved they’re no push overs and they’ve got a bucket load of talent!
  10. Justtw

Yeah to be fair, even when Steelers lose, you get a few devils making comments but bloody hell.. when we lose, the entire league laughs at us.
  11. Justtw

These new younger fans we've gained are hard work.
  12. Justtw

Words can't describe how absolutely gutted and drained I am right now. Congratulations to the Giants, far more consistent than us this season.
  13. Justtw

penalty shot missed, Devils have several chances and hit the post. Puck went out of play, face off in neutral ice . 4/5 minutes left.
  14. Justtw

I would not be this nervous if I could watch the bloody game!!! I hate sitting here just waiting for news to come in..
  15. Justtw

https://twitter.com/CovBlazeLive Closet thing I've found to live coverage...
  16. Justtw

Trust in Lord to give a speech to get our boys back into it. It's only 20 minutes in and we're comeback kings.
  17. Justtw

I found a Trojan virus when opening the link. DO NOT USE THIS.
  18. Justtw

Someone give us a run down of the first period? how are we looking?