Search results

1. Kevlar68

Pre-season and CHL ticketing

I think that your over thinking it to be honest and you'll never get a complain free forum, how boring would that be if it's all sunshine and rainbows. Conversation, objection and agreement make this forum as good as it is The Devils have a marketing department who are obviously trained and...
  2. Kevlar68

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Great to see Joey back and hoping a injury free season, fingers crossed
  3. Kevlar68

also comments can be observations not complaints.
  4. Kevlar68

To moan is to complain and not seen anyone complaining on here.
  5. Kevlar68

is it just me or have our announcements this off season been so slow?
  6. Kevlar68

Goodbye Bownsy??

I like the fact that the Devils organisation want to advance players on to their full potential but lets not forget at some point the team will need a re-build without being at the level we are now if to many players move on, that time will come as in all team sports.
  7. Kevlar68

Its Friday, have we got that Friday signing feeling?
  8. Kevlar68

Team GB Freeview question.

Is this a team playing as a team or individuals trying to shine alone on the world stage?
  9. Kevlar68

Goodbye Bownsy??

There are always more factors to a move than just money and opportunity, personal circumstances also play a big part in any move.
  10. Kevlar68

Team GB Freeview question.

GB 0 - 8 CAN, ouch!
  11. Kevlar68

Perhaps we'll have a mega Friday signing Wannabe with a few announced in one go along with a newbie. Fingers crossed eh.
  12. Kevlar68

Talk about tumbleweeds blowing through, being drip fed signings is bad enough but now not even one a week every Friday ;)
  13. Kevlar68

I would have thought the re-signs would have been sorted before the players headed off so there could still be announcements even if club officials were away.
  14. Kevlar68

i thought they usually announce around midday. I think Terry is questioning Wannabe.
  15. Kevlar68

Slovakia v GB live stream

Final score 6-1 to Slovakia ranked 10th in the world, and we got 3 of the top 5 in the world in our group, bring it on!
  16. Kevlar68

Slovakia v GB live stream

So GB are playing a warm up game against a team in their group? Wouldn't it have been better to play a team in the other group? If this scoreline gets worse it's not a great confidence booster for the tournament is it.
  17. Kevlar68

Yep, Great re-signing. Very happy.
  18. Kevlar68

Pre season fixtures confirmed

Like the MAC Budapest jersey and only £43 from their shop, may get one.
  19. Kevlar68

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

MacWilliam and Ware are my fav out of those. I was up in the organ balcony for most of those clips, bloody freezing up there.