Search results

1. Hedd Wyn John

Viola Capacity

There's room for a helipad as well up there.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

MK

I'm sure they could find ways to adjust the rules to accommodate a multi-national league
  3. Hedd Wyn John

MK

Dublin would be great but with a couple of teams dropping out recently I think the main focus of the league should be to sustain what we currently have.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

CHL and flags

I think they’re waiting for Club approval before going ahead.
  5. Hedd Wyn John

KEEFE

No doctor worth their salt would let Murphy on the ice after a hit like that. The man was clearly concussed. It just wouldn’t happen in so many other sports.
  6. Hedd Wyn John

KEEFE

To top it off Keefe then allowed Murphy to ice after looking very much like he had been concussed. That’s a shocking level of irresponsibility for a coach.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Bowns critics

Ok so after that man of the match performance where Ben Bowns without a shadow of a doubt won that Play-off final for the Devils where are all those Bowns critics gone?
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

Much needed win after the disappointment in the League. Other teams might have fallen short but not the Devils who stepped up a gear & pulled it off.
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Future of the playoffs?

Just out of interested what is the capacity of the Nottingham arena? Surely if demand for tickets is so high a bigger venue might be worth scoping out.
  10. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Apr 19 - Play Off Semi Final Spectacular

We can always talk about fine margins, luck etc but The Devils & Giants played each other 6 times in the league this season with a maximum of 12 points up for grabs. The Devils won two home games & had one OTL away to bag 5 points. The Giants beat us once in Cardiff & 3 times in Belfast (twice...
  11. Hedd Wyn John

There’s athe small matter of Nottingham first but between us & Nottigham id say we have the best chance of beating the Giants. Even though Nottingham are on home ice.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

Giants are on form right now so I can’t see anyone getting past them. Compare & contrast their two recent games against the Blaze with our performance two weeks ago.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

CHL and flags

Understood, Can we bung Todd a fiver?
  14. Hedd Wyn John

CHL and flags

If anyone on here could do a mock-up I would appreciate it. I think the idea is worth considering
  15. Hedd Wyn John

CHL and flags

I have s suggestion, can we take the Wales flag But replace the dragon with the Devils logo, I don’t have photoshop so can’t do a mock up. Would interested to see what it looks like combined
  16. Hedd Wyn John

CHL and flags

£560 reached, only £40 to go! Come on folks, dust off those wallets - pretty sure a couple of you at the back haven’t chipped in yet!
  17. Hedd Wyn John

CHL and flags

Just chipped in £20, we’re not far off target now.