Search results

1. d20

GB vs France

need loads of pressure as hopefully France will start to tire due to the having a tough game yesterday v Finland
  2. d20

GB vs France

So was the first no one picking the guy up.....shame as they have done well but like the CHL you need to grow into this tournament and learn from your mistakes quickly ...and stay out of the box which has killed us !
  3. d20

Goodbye Bownsy??

If Bownsy goes you can guarantee 100 % the owners will tell him to take the chance but not to worry as if it doesnt work out he can come back ,our owners are superb if a big move comes id like to think he'll take it itll be good for him and british hockey
  4. d20

Pre season fixtures confirmed

good ,love seeing these european teams .
  5. d20

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

yes he would have ,I think what the giants did wrong was not check him thoroughly especially as the state he was in with his legs gone as he came back on for a shift or two only then to stay off ,maybe after icing again the effects hit him and he was in a bad state in the dressing room. As for...
  6. d20

Personally id replace Mo and have him as an Asst Coach for Lord
  7. d20

Very odd how and why so many are either leaving or retiring,after winning the league you want and need to keep a settled time Dont think Brexit has anything to do with it but very odd how and why so many are either leaving or retiring,after winning the league you want and need to keep a...
  8. d20

100 % Riley was seen in cardiff on monday with Todd and Lord,and this was by numerous people one i know of which was right by them , so hes either signing or talking ,if he has its gonna be great seeing the giants fans have a meltdown.
  9. d20

Thats a big change and slightly odd,cant imagine the Devils winning the league then losing half the team .
  10. d20

a lot of changes for them if thats true after winning well you need to build on it not get rid of half the team.
  11. d20

Never know ,maybe the club have offered him the Uni deal which is a big factor with a few players ,heard a few people now say he was seen with Todd and Lordo yesterday so I guess we'll soon see.
  12. d20

Be funny if he does join us that'll be another meltdown for the Angry bunch
  13. d20

Belfast Angry Fan base

Apparently they are in process of changing their name next season and its still undecided as they dont know to either go with the Belfast Angry's or the Snowflake Giants !!!!
  14. d20

KEEFE

For the mto let him ice not long after showed a shocking lack of care to him ,no way was he fine after that hit ,i know he the nsat out a bit and not sure if he iced 3rd period but keefe was bang out of order.
  15. d20

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Hope not love Joey Haddad
  16. d20

Belfast Angry Fan base

Yes thats her ,absolute clown of a person ,some of the other abusive stuff she had on there is crazy she has some issues .
  17. d20

Belfast Angry Fan base

theres a girl on there called georgia something and wow she really has serious anger issues
  18. d20

Belfast Angry Fan base

I dont get them they've been angry all season and even when they won it,maybe cos they tied points and also didnt get to win it on the ice like every team and player would like but had to sit in a bar so they couldnt even win it right !!!:D:D
  19. d20

KEEFE

If anyone should know about tough plays it should be Keefe as he was a tough player it was a clean hard hit and his rant was over the top but it seems with the Belfast Angry's as Im calling them now your not allowed to go near them or hit them and they seem to hit the ice pretty quickly to gain...
  20. d20

Belfast Angry Fan base

For a team that has won the league for the first time in a few years they are a very angry fanbase ,they seem to enjoy arguing with everyone and anyone about any little thing,why dont they enjoy the winning of the league ,I dont think I've known an angrier set of fans.