Search results

1. Diablo3

Goodbye Bownsy??

They actually had "that save" on BBC Breakfast this morning. Ice hockey on the main sport section.... What is the world coming to?
  2. Diablo3

Goodbye Bownsy??

Here's one rumour we can quash, Pete Russell is not taking Bownsy to Frieburg Ben Meisner (G) from Tölzer Löwen to EHC Freiburg he's got good stats in DEL2
  3. Diablo3

Goodbye Bownsy??

it's on again at 9pm on Freesport
  4. Diablo3

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Jordan Smotherman (F) is back for the Belfast Giants
  5. Diablo3

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

It's season ticket selling time... I reckon it's Fourns or Charlie
  6. Diablo3

Pete Russell off to Germany

He's going to EHC Freiburg of DEL2. He's going to have his work cut out for him. They just avoided relegation in this year.
  7. Diablo3

I saw that too, but nada... "It’s a rest day for the #BritishDevils in Slovakia but no rest for us here - we’ve got something very exciting going on later today. Can’t say what but it’ll be worth the wait "
  8. Diablo3

Goodbye Bownsy??

His profile on Elite Prospects has had 1500 views in the last week. I would not be surprised to hear he has had an offer, I just hope we keep him.
  9. Diablo3

Can you imagine how often the other players were told not to check Putin in any way during the game..... Siberia beckons :cool:
  10. Diablo3

MK

Update from Planet Ice... "As an update to our statement from May 8th at 17:45, Planet Ice has been in conversation with a number of shareholders of the EIHL with regard to a consortium that would like to ice an Elite team from Milton Keynes. The concerns from the EIHL shareholders have been...
  11. Diablo3

MK

That is shocking! There needs to be an investigation into their business practices.
  12. Diablo3

MK

PI must have bought the BBT from us
  13. Diablo3

Just hope Planet ice don't chuck their toys out of the pram over the rink.
  14. Diablo3

Craig Garrigan (F) of Dundee Stars extends
  15. Diablo3

MK

Trying to be bully boys or what! I'm guessing Manchester Storm and Coventry Blaze would be taking legal advice right now.
  16. Diablo3

Dillon Eichstadt (D) from Bemidji State Univ. to Coventry Blaze
  17. Diablo3

Alex Nikiforuk (F) from Coventry Blaze to Heilbronner Falken
  18. Diablo3

Quote from the hockey forum... In Todd Dutiaumes latest interview he confirms that Ciaran Long has signed in Belfast.
  19. Diablo3

Pre season fixtures confirmed

We all know it's an unknown gem of a league.....
  20. Diablo3

Playoff question

I may not have seen the whole game, but the players reaction when the horn went was priceless.