Search results

1. Chris

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Any links for this stuff?
  2. Chris

Bowns critics

This. And this again. We've just won the playoffs, something we should all be celebrating. Now isn't the time for the fans to be turning on each other, and to be honest I don't want to have to deal with all the moderation that will be needed. I agree with the sentiments of you @Hedd Wyn John...
  3. Chris

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun... Not sure what time face off is as I'm hundreds of miles away, but here's a thread and hopefully it's a good game (and we win of course!) :D
  4. Chris

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

As we are now officially in the off season.. here we go with the Devils Confirmed signings and departures thread 2019/20 season. Key words "Confirmed"; "signings" and "departures" - if its not one of those.. it doesn't live here. Confirmed signings only here so no "heard it from a mate who...
  5. Chris

Coaches ... ... Netminders ... ... Defence ... ... Forwards ... ... (B) (I)
  6. Chris

7. Chris

8. Chris

9. Chris

Coach ... ... Netminders ... ... Defence ... ... Forwards ... ... (B) (I)
  10. Chris

11. Chris

12. Chris

13. Chris

Belfast Giants Coach ... Netminders ... ... Defence ... ... Forwards ... ... (B) (I)
  14. Chris

This is the thread for non-Devils confirmed signings around the league. The Devils have their own thread - HERE Please post links to the clubs official website, the official EIHL website or the clubs local newspaper website if a signing is confirmed :) Confirmed signings only here so no...
  15. Chris

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Rumours only! If it's confirmed on a clubs website it's not a rumour! Use the signing thread that will be up and running soon. If it's a confirmed Devils signing, use the thread HERE If it's a confirmed signing for another club, then use the thread HERE Let the offseason chaos commence...
  16. Chris

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

You can disagree all you want, but just because you disagree with their post doesn't mean someone should be banned. So wind your neck in a bit and let me and James run the forum.
  17. Chris

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

No. They haven't broken any rules and 4-1 down in a crucial game I don't actually see much wrong with their post. Less of the backseat moderation would be appreciated though.
  18. Chris

LAST NIGHTS AWARDS

I was quite enjoying some of the posts being made that had reasonable debate, then the last few posts happened. One and only warning, I'll delete further replies that don't add anything to the discussion.
  19. Chris

LAST NIGHTS AWARDS

I tend to agree with you on this one actually, I used to think we had made a pretty good place here with the fairly open nature of the forum and what we did and didn't allow, but i'm not sure anymore. We used to mock Steeltalk for being an absolutely terrible place to be, but after some of the...
  20. Chris

Devils Vs MKL - 30 Mar 19 - League

I'm not sure we do though? It's the business end of the season, we're in a title fight with Belfast who also won tonight. If keeping Bowns on means there's more chance of winning tomorrow then so be it! Somewhere down the line perhaps he could/should have played, but i'm not so sure that point...