Search results

1. Z

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

Has anyone noticed how high Morissette's game winning Jersey is in the auction compared to everyone else, its £1160 & only had 6 bids!! Do you think theres been a mistake with the bidding, as the highest below that is £500 for Fournier?
  2. Z

One signing new and one returning, who?

Smotherman & Weller
  3. Z

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

http://manchesterstorm.com/dane-byers-retirement/ http://manchesterstorm.com/matt-ginn-eihl-return/ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=323466988357485&id=157446914959494 sorry couldn't find the official link
  4. Z

Gutwald left Clan, confirmed himself on twitter
  5. Z

Byers & Moffatt have both retired! Ginn has signed a new deal with storm
  6. Z

I said to my partner straight after the final buzzer, that my body was aching & shaking!! Lol
  7. Z

Agree, I though Giants were the better team, but we did everything we needed to win the game right, blocking shots, bodies on the line, Important saves!! We still had some big chances we missed ourselves! But like the blaze game with us 2 weeks ago, if you dont score your chances, you dont win...
  8. Z

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Apr 19 - Play Off Semi Final Spectacular

True,it was LUCKY they found that laptop that night too!!! ;-p
  9. Z

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

His wealth of knowledge on players could be huge in potential signings also.
  10. Z

Fan Council Updates

Also can the hot dogs & pastry goods be a bit warmer please!!
  11. Z

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

Thank goodness the team never gave up like you did, hey??
  12. Z

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

We could Who knows we could be getting some new blood that we weren't able to get last season as they got a better offer in a better league & Blood may recommend a couple, he still seems to love the club on social media.
  13. Z

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Sa Saying that, he will definitely want that one back & possibly the 2nd one, on his day they're both bread & butter saves for him!
  14. Z

They weren't that great, we had chances & they did keep us out wide quite well, but same old things happening like other games this season, we couldnt get it in the net, a lot of shots at Hackett, but he did play a blinder. Just like the Stars game!! So frustrating.
  15. Z

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Yes it was.
  16. Z

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Has it been confirmed that Paul Dixon is going g to be their next coach then, as that picture & announcment was confirmed an April fools joke.
  17. Z

Yes pal, I was trying to make him aware how silly a comment his was. ;-)
  18. Z

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

That's what I was thinking before posting it, that's his age is getting towards something we may need to change our thinking on & his penalty minutes, if he didn't take that many, he'd be an immense player.
  19. Z

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

I'd love Byers!! Has fight, sticks up for teammates no matter what & scores lots of points, something this team needs!!